• Every S3RL song is Nostalgic :P

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
2 words, Love it! :D

And I am SO SO SO happy that e brought back the speakers on the side! I actually really missed them. :)

I also think it's cool that he did the old background for this one. :h:

I think this very well may get up into my favorite songs, The words make me feel. :3

Reactions: Black_Queen17

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Whoa!!!! New singer person!!! She's super awesome >w< I love the vocals and the story!! Also, the little 'how it was remembered' 'what actually happened' things were super funny xD

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
TRACK TRIVIA
I made this one after spending a lot of time trying to work out exactly what it was, exactly, that made my old stuff 'better' than my new stuff. From what I could work out, 90% of the time it was nostalgia. In saying that, I have started working on ways to bring out that old stuff feel to some of my new stuff =)

Eren Swagger

Jan 13, 2016
United States
TRACK TRIVIA
I made this one after spending a lot of time trying to work out exactly what it was, exactly, that made my old stuff 'better' than my new stuff. From what I could work out, 90% of the time it was nostalgia. In saying that, I have started working on ways to bring out that old stuff feel to some of my new stuff =)
I've also noticed you've got less lairs in this piece. I may be wrong but that's what I noticed. your old songs had more of a wall of sound and your new ones feel more minimal. As I said I may be wrong but that's what I noticed. You've also done a very good job of bring back your old feel a little bit. I've noticed and I'm sure many other fans have too

damdam100

Sep 19, 2018
Absolutely love this song, one of my favorites. The beat just feel right, singing is amazing, and when refrain starts I just can't help but dance

Wacky

Jan 30, 2019
One of the top 5 from EMFA music :) Really good one.
Also enjoy the lower vocal in this case.