Post song lyrics.

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
I want to get into music production, but I'm looking for lyrics to start off of.

If you think you have good song lyrics or a good idea a song could be based off of lemme know :h:

(Note: I'm not saying the song will be good, if I even like it enough to release at all)

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I want to get into music production, but I'm looking for lyrics to start off of.

If you think you have good song lyrics or a good idea a song could be based off of lemme know :h:

(Note: I'm not saying the song will be good, if I even like it enough to release at all)
Oh! Dark Fun knows some about the joker, make sure you ask him!!

Commandman7

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Jun 16, 2015
Michigan
Well I just found out trying to come up with song lyrics is hard when listening to music with lyrics.

Reactions: Dewske

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Well I just found out trying to come up with song lyrics is hard when listening to music with lyrics.
Haha yeah. Listening to S3RL isn't helping me either. My song will most likely come out sounding a lot like one of his pre-existing songs. Best way to do it is not to listen to anything for a while. Which is hard for me, love S3RL too much xD

Commandman7

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Jun 16, 2015
Michigan
Haha yeah. Listening to S3RL isn't helping me either. My song will most likely come out sounding a lot like one of his pre-existing songs. Best way to do it is not to listen to anything for a while. Which is hard for me, love S3RL too much xD
Well I heard first heard s3rl's pika girl in a plug.dj lobby only last Wednesday, and ever since then it's been addiction. I'm traveling right now and my need for soundcloud access and need to not go over my phone's data plan are conflicting.

Reactions: Dewske

Jordesuvi

May 29, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
One song writing technique I know of:

Think of a subject/thing/memory you'd like to write about.
Write everything down about that thing:
How it makes you feel, what you like about it, what you don't like about it, who it reminds you of, where it is, why it exists, how it happened, what you were doing when it happened, everything.

Then get creative with what you've got.

Example situations:
  • You saw a bass **** going hard to the music at the rave.
  • You're infatuated with a rave girl that's pretty
  • That one night where you really needed to know the track name at rave
  • That one night you were dancing and someone kept invading your space
  • Your waifu
  • You want to have intercourse with the earth

Bonus note:
Writing about things that spike your emotions whether good or bad are good source material to write about.

Reactions: Superman