Why do you like S3RL?

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I'm really into techno, nightcore and dubstep! I was introduced to S3RL only last year and the first song I heard was "It Went." This was the first time I had heard techno and I really liked it, unlike my mom. Even thought S3RL is really pervy, I love listening to it and when my parents/sister leave and I'm all alone I really like to PUMP UP THE JAMMS :rave:(that was a S3RL song reference). Yeah... thats it:grimacing:

Reactions: YaoiFox

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
I'm really into techno, nightcore and dubstep! I was introduced to S3RL only last year and the first song I heard was "It Went." This was the first time I had heard techno and I really liked it, unlike my mom. Even thought S3RL is really pervy, I love listening to it and when my parents/sister leave and I'm all alone I really like to PUMP UP THE JAMMS :rave:(that was a S3RL song reference). Yeah... thats it:grimacing:
It Went was a long time favorite of mine :p

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
It's music as fast as I am. Most of the time other EDM genres just don't fit me cause they dilly-dally and wait around without much going on.
I TOTALLY agree. A lot of my friends think it's too fast, I think it's the perfect speed. Every moment in S3RL songs I'm entirely engaged (Except Pump Up the Jams where it's a lot like other EDM songs where it waits around for a while)

Reactions: Commandman7

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I TOTALLY agree. A lot of my friends think it's too fast, I think it's the perfect speed. Every moment in S3RL songs I'm entirely engaged (Except Pump Up the Jams where it's a lot like other EDM songs where it waits around for a while)
I get it I suck for making that reference I honestly hate it too gosh why did i even- sorry ^^'

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
Well, I am a huge fan of electronic music in general, and UK Hardcore is one of the genres that I listen to. What attracts me so much to S3RL's music is that it's very unique and different from other UK Hardcore tracks; it's got a vibe like no other. It's also got a really fun twist to it, and it has a lot of anime references in it; I am huge fan of anime.
To sum up, his music is very unique and different from other producers; it's exactly what I am looking for.

Reactions: YaoiFox

Jordesuvi

May 29, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
I like all hardcore rave music.
S3RL just fits under that genre so I generally like his stuff, but I am more inclined to his 2006-2011 era.
Since the launch of EMFA his music has changed theme and attracted a different demographic of listeners that appear to have little to no prior experience of UK/Happy Hardcore. These fans generally come from the nightcore community I've noticed

The recent EMFA releases that gave me a dopamine rush:
DJ *****, Flame Princess, Mr Vain and Friendzoned

Last edited:

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
I found a S3RL track (pretty rave Girl) and I loved it because it makes me happy.
Than i started listen to other S3RL songs on his YouTube channel.
Nov i have listend them all there even on beatport.

Now i keep short:
I love the melodys and the synthesized Sounds(like in when I die) and the fast beats.
When i hear S3RLs songs i just want to :rave:

Last edited:
Reactions: Razor Sharp

FloE

Feb 11, 2016
Ha ha i like it because its not tcore or nightcore blah, don't get me wrong there's some good tcore but its still tance thats why S3rl has that rave vibe.I remember a time you could play house or trance but the moment you played some Happy Hardcore peps were like thats that RAVE MUZIK!!!We seem to have lost something special along the way to make room for big production sponsored events...free your mind and rave on...P.L.U.M.

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Flintlock3r

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 17, 2016
Seattle, Washington
flintlock3r.wix.com
from a producer/DJ standpoint: He breaks the barrier a lot of people are not willing to cross. His music is very "out there" with it's themes, sounds, and energy. He has this raw, unique sound that is hard to turn away from.

from a listener standpoint: DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!! :D

Luxurise

Aug 28, 2016
England
I had always listened to techno, trance and electro music; not to forget hardstyle and jumpstyle (they were pretty popular in the UK back in the early 2000's). I found S3RL because of either his song "It Went". I don't exactly remember, but I've been a fan since late December 2013. My all time favourite would either be "Forever" or "Feel The Flow".