Hey :) Jodie here, S3RL's wife

Jodie <3 S3RL

Aug 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
Hi, I'm Jodie, S3RL's wife :)

I thought I would show my support for the site and introduce myself. I think this site is fantastic, the creator has done such an amazing job!! It's so nice to see that Jole (S3RL) has such a big following. You guys are awesome!! :h:

Jole and I have been together for 7 years and married for nearly 3. We have a gorgeous 10 month old son, his name is Ryker. Jole is the best daddy ever, Ryker absolutely adores him!

The first rave I attended was in 2005 and I have loved raving ever since, although I don't get out much these days now that we have Ryker. UK/Happy Hardcore has always been my favourite genre so I'm definitely a massive S3RL fan! Jole and I actually met in the rave scene, this was at the very beginning of his career so I've seen where it all started and how far he has come. I am extremely proud of him and everything he has accomplished so far.

I've been in a few of his tracks including Don't Stop, Everybody wants to be a DJ and MTC.

Thank you to everyone for all of your support, he certainly wouldn't be where he is today without all of you :h:

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
Oww! :h: So romantic! ewe and cute! Ryker is cute *w* And nice to meet you Jodie It's fantastic to see you here too :3

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Oh my gosh welcome to the site!!! I can't believe you're here! When you said "'I've seen where it all started and how far he has come. I am extremely proud of him and everything he has accomplished so far" it reminded me of Little Kandi Raver, was that song written for you?...

Jodie <3 S3RL

Aug 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
Oh my gosh welcome to the site!!! I can't believe you're here! When you said "'I've seen where it all started and how far he has come. I am extremely proud of him and everything he has accomplished so far" it reminded me of Little Kandi Raver, was that song written for you?...

Thank you! :) Little Kandi Raver was written before we started dating, I don't think it's about anyone in particular however he has written a few songs for me - My Lucky Star, In My Life and Less than 3 :)

Reactions: Jaisbalance

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

I thought I would show my support for the site and introduce myself. I think this site is fantastic, the creator has done such an amazing job!! It's so nice to see that Jole (S3RL) has such a big following. You guys are awesome!! :h:

Jole and I have been together for 7 years and married for nearly 3. We have a gorgeous 10 month old son, his name is Ryker. Jole is the best daddy ever, Ryker absolutely adores him!

The first rave I attended was in 2005 and I have loved raving ever since, although I don't get out much these days now that we have Ryker. UK/Happy Hardcore has always been my favourite genre so I'm definitely a massive S3RL fan! Jole and I actually met in the rave scene, this was at the very beginning of his career so I've seen where it all started and how far he has come. I am extremely proud of him and everything he has accomplished so far.

I've been in a few of his tracks including Don't Stop, Everybody wants to be a DJ and MTC.

Thank you to everyone for all of your support, he certainly wouldn't be where he is today without all of you :h:
I love the fact that you do songs together :p That's soooo cool :)

Well i am glad you decided to join the site, and i hope we do a good job of welcoming you!

Gosh, I wish my parents as cool as you two XD

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Hello pretty lady :h:

Welcome to the site ^____^ That's so sweet how you have supported him in his music for so long. Coolest rave parents ever, that's really awesome that music can bring people together like that! Ahh makes me smile. I love the songs you sing in too (sing in more~) It's so rad how involved and passionate you are about his music and the scene. Squee. :h:

Jodie <3 S3RL

Aug 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
Hello pretty lady :h:

Welcome to the site ^____^ That's so sweet how you have supported him in his music for so long. Coolest rave parents ever, that's really awesome that music can bring people together like that! Ahh makes me smile. I love the songs you sing in too (sing in more~) It's so rad how involved and passionate you are about his music and the scene. Squee. :h:
Hello :h:
Thanks so much for the kind words :)

Jodie <3 S3RL

Aug 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
No problem! Are you a retired raver? If not, you should totally see his shows over seas here in the future! I wonder if his local shows are as intense are they are here @.@

I wouldn't say I'm a retired raver, I just haven't been able to go to any of his shows for ages because I was pregnant and now we have our 10mth old to look after. Hopefully when our son is a bit older I will be able to go out again :)
I have travelled overseas with Jole a bit. I've been to shows in the UK, Spain and quite a few places in America. I think his American shows are more intense, his biggest fan base is over there.
Where are you from?

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I wouldn't say I'm a retired raver, I just haven't been able to go to any of his shows for ages because I was pregnant and now we have our 10mth old to look after. Hopefully when our son is a bit older I will be able to go out again :)
I have travelled overseas with Jole a bit. I've been to shows in the UK, Spain and quite a few places in America. I think his American shows are more intense, his biggest fan base is over there.
Where are you from?
Representing America here :h: America does have much more intense events though in general, compared to the UK or other places, so not terribly surprised.

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA

That's so romantic & sweet! And REALLY cool that you got to be in a few of his songs! And although I knew you were in MTC, I didn't know about the others & i'll be listning to those shortly. :)

That's also very cool that Ryker get's to have rave parents! I wish my parents would be raver parents, Although they are of somewhat party type parents I wish they were rave parents. But I love my parents a lot so I wouldn't change them out for anyone! :)

Also, a question. Does Ryker (love that name by the way!) look like your or Jole more? Just curious. I'm sure he's adorable either way though! :D