Hey :) Jodie here, S3RL's wife

Jodie <3 S3RL

Aug 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
That's so romantic & sweet! And REALLY cool that you got to be in a few of his songs! And although I knew you were in MTC, I didn't know about the others & i'll be listning to those shortly. :)

That's also very cool that Ryker get's to have rave parents! I wish my parents would be raver parents, Although they are of somewhat party type parents I wish they were rave parents. But I love my parents a lot so I wouldn't change them out for anyone! :)

Also, a question. Does Ryker (love that name by the way!) look like your or Jole more? Just curious. I'm sure he's adorable either way though! :D

Hey :)

Thank you so much for the kind words!

When Ryker was first born alot of people said he looked like me however now that he is getting a bit older more people say he looks like Jole :) I'll try to attach a photo of them together below :) I think they look very much alike in this pic :h:

Attachments

• Jole & Ryker.jpg
    Jole & Ryker.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 1,447

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com

When Ryker was first born alot of people said he looked like me however now that he is getting a bit older more people say he looks like Jole :) I'll try to attach a photo of them together below :) I think they look very much alike in this pic :h:
OH MY GOSH THAT'S ADORABLE!!!! I totes think they look alike ^o^

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

That picture is sooo great =)))
Thanks for sharing that, i bet jole is a great dad, and i bet you guys make a great family!

You got like the best rave family ever XP

... Also glad to see you using the site a lot :)

Reactions: savannahall

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA

Awww! They're so cute together! Ryker really is adorable, and you can see that he looks a lot like Jole. :)

Thanks for sharing such a cute picture with all of us! :D

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
That's Awesome. It is so Cool that you would Do this. It is very amazing and Supportive.. And Ryker is a very adorable name. I Hope you Enjoy it here! And I hope you watch over him and make sure he is safe and his Career Progresses even More!!!!

Jodie <3 S3RL

Aug 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
That's Awesome. It is so Cool that you would Do this. It is very amazing and Supportive.. And Ryker is a very adorable name. I Hope you Enjoy it here! And I hope you watch over him and make sure he is safe and his Career Progresses even More!!!!

Aw thank you! :) I will watch over him and make sure his career progresses. He loves what he does so he won't be stopping anytime soon :)

Aaron B.

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
May 25, 2015
uhm, whaaaaaaaat? the real & iconic la ~ la ~ la ~ queen speaks. (never checked this thread before).
Much :h: & respect from Japan 2 you & your little S3RL family.

~ A.

Reactions: Jodie <3 S3RL

Fleesh

Feb 18, 2016
France
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm Jodie, S3RL's wife :)

I thought I would show my support for the site and introduce myself. I think this site is fantastic, the creator has done such an amazing job!! It's so nice to see that Jole (S3RL) has such a big following. You guys are awesome!! :h:

Jole and I have been together for 7 years and married for nearly 3. We have a gorgeous 10 month old son, his name is Ryker. Jole is the best daddy ever, Ryker absolutely adores him!

The first rave I attended was in 2005 and I have loved raving ever since, although I don't get out much these days now that we have Ryker. UK/Happy Hardcore has always been my favourite genre so I'm definitely a massive S3RL fan! Jole and I actually met in the rave scene, this was at the very beginning of his career so I've seen where it all started and how far he has come. I am extremely proud of him and everything he has accomplished so far.

I've been in a few of his tracks including Don't Stop, Everybody wants to be a DJ and MTC.

Thank you to everyone for all of your support, he certainly wouldn't be where he is today without all of you :h:
THIS IS A SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE STORY!