Nightcore This!

FishAxe

First and Best Donator
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
May 25, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
I wanna start a little forum game. Let's try and find any song we like, and nightcore it to see if it sounds good! Any suggestions? ;3

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
Does it have to be a direct S3RL song cause i really like Doof Doof Untz Untz Nightcored. I did it myself. It sounded really nice... I should record it and post it at some point....

Reactions: savannahall

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Does it have to be a direct S3RL song cause i really like Doof Doof Untz Untz Nightcored. I did it myself. It sounded really nice... I should record it and post it at some point....

I''d watch it if you uploaded it and posted a link here. :)

Hmm, Ok so I don't know how to nightcore (please forgive me) :p But what about 'It went' my S3RL? I always liked that song and think about it everytime I love a song but have no clue what it's called! XD

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I''d watch it if you uploaded it and posted a link here. :)

Hmm, Ok so I don't know how to nightcore (please forgive me) :p But what about 'It went' my S3RL? I always liked that song and think about it everytime I love a song but have no clue what it's called! XD
I "nightcored" (I just moved the speed up on youtube XP) it and it sounded pretty fabulous! >w<

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
hehehe someone should just do that to like a thirty minute show on VHS and Add hard bass kicks and synths into it for like a really long mix... That would be dope.. hahaha

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
Hehe well I am always working on new Tracks, Djing, trying to get live gigs, Gaming out on Smite or GTA V or Black Ops 2. Plus i have a kid to watch sometimes. I ussually have the chat or the forums open but no one really responds to my Chat messages.
Thats why I wuld love to join the chats trust me.

Skratch

Jul 1, 2015
Hehe well I am always working on new Tracks, Djing, trying to get live gigs, Gaming out on Smite or GTA V or Black Ops 2. Plus i have a kid to watch sometimes. I ussually have the chat or the forums open but no one really responds to my Chat messages.
Thats why I wuld love to join the chats trust me.
Haha I see you're a busy guy it makes sense xD and cool stuff!

Skratch

Jul 1, 2015
*looks down the front of shirt... nods, looks down pants and nods* I think I am a girl, not a guy oh yup boobs, I am definitely a girl. hehehe XD
Haha well I meant guy as in like the universal term of guy like, "hey u guys" xDDDD