Thank You S3RL

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
OK so i am putting this thread here for the sole purpose of this:

Thank you so much S3RL!!! Your music inspired me quite a lot to get out of my Comfort shell and start mixing my Own music. I have made about 15 Tracks, and remixed two songs. have had pretty good over all feeback.

Even tho you didn't physically or Verbally interact with me your music helped me figure out what i wanted to do with my life and as of today I have been offered an Official Record Label for all my Tracks and my Future releases.

So Thank you S3RL for inspiring me! Every time i was down and wanted to quit i put your music on and did my best to try and get rid of those thoughts and every time Your music made me see why i wanted to to do this. So I can have people hear awesome music and Enjoy it. So Again thank you!!! I am so Happy. I Love your music and all your singers! Thank You!

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
Yay! Love you S3RL! Your music makes me so so happy! I was down so many times and your music is the only thing that makes me smile and feel better :h: thanks for exists! (sry my bad English)

Reactions: DJ Snowdrop

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
Yay! Love you S3RL! Your music makes me so so happy! I was down so many times and your music is the only thing that makes me smile and feel better :h: thanks for exists! (sry my bad English)
Hehe Your english is fine. I Agree S3RL's music make me happy.

Reactions: Lupiiz

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Tho I don't have anything personal connected to S3RL (for I am a very optimistic person, don't get sad much ^^) Thought I would so thank you too! Your music (especially Jurassic Park >D<) makes me supper excited and happy and makes me bounce around and say JURASSIC PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK in chat! That's how amazing it is ;3 (Also, good job Snowdrop! :h:)