• I LOVE IT!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Thought I'd start putting some trivia for each track on here for something interesting to do...

Track Triva
This track was obviously an idea I got from reading comments about my music and how 'your old stuff is better'. So I actually made using all recycled sound from my old tracks... If my old sound was actually better (and it wasn't just in their head) then people would notice and it would make a difference. So like the kick and bass was from 'Little Kandi Raver 2012', the lead synth was from 'Raver Raver Raver' etc. I can't remember where everything came from but yeah, you get the idea. In the end no one noticed so that proved my point to myself in my head =P

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Thought I'd start putting some trivia for each track on here for something interesting to do...

Track Triva
This track was obviously an idea I got from reading comments about my music and how 'your old stuff is better'. So I actually made using all recycled sound from my old tracks... If my old sound was actually better (and it wasn't just in their head) then people would notice and it would make a difference. So like the kick and bass was from 'Little Kandi Raver 2012', the lead synth was from 'Raver Raver Raver' etc. I can't remember where everything came from but yeah, you get the idea. In the end no one noticed so that proved my point to myself in my head =P
THAT. IS. AMAZING

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA

Track Triva
I didn't even notice! XD so yep, you were right! Congrats on proving that its all awesome no matter when it was made! :)