Hello everyone!

Defrax

Sep 28, 2016
Prague
soundcloud.com
i am happy i can meet with other S3rls fans :) My name is Michal and I live in Prague/
Czech Republic.Im 21 years old. I found S3rl thanks to his song Friendzoned (unreqiuted love :D) and Im trying to be great Dj and producer like him, It will be long way :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Royzourboy

Shawn Blaze

Oct 30, 2016
That's cool man. Same here. Though no one has offered me a DJ job... Yet
If you need help starting off (I know I did), start looking into DJ names, and learn how to mix.
I recommend (if on a budget) to use Virtual DJ 8. Free and quick to use. It does have annoying ads but the program is quick and easy to navigate.
Have fun mixing!!! :)

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
Hey man welcome to the forums :) It's cool seeing S3rl fans coming from places like the Czech Republic. I hope you have a lotta fun here, and I also hope you have a lotta fun learning to DJ. It's a great experience.

Defrax

Sep 28, 2016
Prague
soundcloud.com
Thank you all :)
I already have full version of Serato DJ and mixing on Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 I know basics but I am still beginner :D Can I have a question for all, whats your equipment if I can to ask? :)

43v3rm0r3

Aug 18, 2015
Woodland
Hello! im looking for friends that are in the rave scene and would like to meet and hang out! im from sacramento california and i need rave buddies really bad and i want to meet some of you!