Hi Everyone! cherry pop popped my hardcore cherry...

happyhardcoreSL_T

Aug 16, 2017
San Fransisco, CA
Cheesy, I know, but true! My name is Lauren and I love to dance!

I was driving up to the city(SF, CA) with some friends a few months ago to attend a small rave event. As we struggled to find parking(typical) and our agitation levels began to rise, my friend *Strawberry Shortcake* played S3RL's cherry pop for me.....

:D All the dopamine, while sober! S3RL is liquid magical fairy princess gold, I have concluded. I'm here to just share this love. Anyone else feel inexplicably next level with his music??

xxx
Lauren
17 y.o.
brunette

p.s. I love yoga! In love with happy hardcore and 90s rave classics! And Zomboy! And S3RL! Currently honing my shuffle and jumpstyle skills!

Last edited:

Xertoveizer

Aug 14, 2017
oi oi u dance jumpstyle good me too . so u say shuffle but do u meen melbourne shuffle or the other stuff . btw too bad ur a brunnete

Xertoveizer

Aug 14, 2017
alright its cuz most hardcore fans are energetic so ye its normal to like shuffling i like it as well

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Cheesy, I know, but true! My name is Lauren and I love to dance!

I was driving up to the city(SF, CA) with some friends a few months ago to attend a small rave event. As we struggled to find parking(typical) and our agitation levels began to rise, my friend *Strawberry Shortcake* played S3RL's cherry pop for me.....

:D All the dopamine, while sober! S3RL is liquid magical fairy princess gold, I have concluded. I'm here to just share this love. Anyone else feel inexplicably next level with his music??

xxx
Lauren
17 y.o.
brunette

p.s. I love yoga! In love with happy hardcore and 90s rave classics! And Zomboy! And S3RL! Currently honing my shuffle and jumpstyle skills!
Hey HappyhardcoreSL_T,

Glad you can join the rave community :p

Like for music, mainly HHC but many also many others just fill me with so many emotions at events, i just find my self singing along and jumping wildly since i can't dance for ****.

And you don't gotta be high to feel the music in your heart, but something about all the people coming from all across the world to connect over HHC gives me butterfly's, and it makes me feel like i am high :)