InfiniDrift

Feb 7, 2017
Limoges, France
www.youtube.com
Hey there!

New thread, following my precedent ones on other genres (the first were Terrorcore & Frenchcore), this time, it's about Hardstyle !

Hardstyle is the first genre that got me in Hard electronic music: since the day I listened to that Coone Remix of Mammoth by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, I'm hooked to these beats ^^

The usual speed of Hardstyle is 150BPM. Also, lots of types of HS exists, the most known ones are Euphoric Hardstyle, Rawstyle, and normal Hardstyle.

Euphoric Hardstyle is like S3RL's Happy Hardcore, but a bit slower: the main themes are love, joy, Friendship, etc... And the melodies are happy.

Rawstyle is the opposite: The main themes are often violence, and everything related to it. The kick is really violent & sometimes, there is no melody in the song.

Normal Hardstyle, to make it simple, is both Euphoric & Raw reunited in a genre.

The most known Hardstyle artists are: Coone, Da Tweekaz, Zatox, Headhunterz, Brennan Heart, Hard Driver, Warface, Ran-D, Ecstatic, Adaro, The Prophet and a LOT MORE.

Here are my 5 songs selection to discover (or rediscover) Hardstyle :

Da Tweekaz - Tequila:
Ran-D - Zombie:
Zatox - For Ever:
Mark With A K & Robert Falcon - Warrior:
Brennan Heart - Imaginary (Ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn)(Live Edit), my personnal all time favorite:

What do you think about this genre? Who are your favorite artists? I would love to know :D

(PS: The title is a reference to Welcome by Hard Driver ^^ )

Last edited:

P3DR0

Jun 23, 2016
Earth
I was just thinking about having a thread about Hardstyle XD

Sub-Zero Project are pretty cool :D like Basstrain and The Project.