Hey Fellow Ravers!

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
Hey all! I am DJ Snowdrop! I am a Hardstyle Producer that was inspired by S3RL's Tracks. I am a DJ/Producer from the USA and live in Idaho. I love music a lot and love what S3RL does with his tracks! I am only 22 (as of this coming Wednesday!) I work conventions in my free time and Watch a lot of Anime! as well as other fandoms like Marvel and stuff. I am a big Furry and Enjoy Chinese Food. I DJ nightly on a virtual reality game called SecondLife. I honestly came here to show my support for S3RL. I don't have any money to donate but when i do I sure will send some!!!!!

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey all! I am DJ Snowdrop! I am a Hardstyle Producer that was inspired by S3RL's Tracks. I am a DJ/Producer from the USA and live in Idaho. I love music a lot and love what S3RL does with his tracks! I am only 22 (as of this coming Wednesday!) I work conventions in my free time and Watch a lot of Anime! as well as other fandoms like Marvel and stuff. I am a big Furry and Enjoy Chinese Food. I DJ nightly on a virtual reality game called SecondLife. I honestly came here to show my support for S3RL. I don't have any money to donate but when i do I sure will send some!!!!!
Hey DJ Snowdrop :p

I am glad to welcome more DJ's to the site!

I am also glad you are considering to donate, every bit helps me run / develop this site :p

Feel free to post some of your music here, i am always glad to here some more HHC!

Again, welcome to the site :h:

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
Thanks guys! i Would love to post my songs when i figure out how. Feedback is always appreciated. Negative or not. it what helps push artists to do better. And yes. As a big fan of S3RL I would donate. Especially since I love to play him in my DJ sets. Rule one of raving. An S3RL song always gets the party jumping even more. And that's fact on many occasions i have seen. I Honestly hope S3RL can come to Boise soon. We have a Producer here that really wants to Open for him since he actually has had direct contact with S3RL.I was amazed. then again he has his own Record label.