Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

BaszLine Question

Discussion in 'S3RL Q&A' started by Chiu Bunny, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Chiu Bunny

Chiu Bunny New Member

My Question is Frequently, and my ask is ¿What Vst or Vst´s uses S3RL to make your Basslines?, I´m very interested because I use native vst´s in DAW, and my favorite vst´s is Harmor, Toxic Biohazard, Harmless and 3xOSC.

I´m Really fan of growls and basslines, and I love experimenting with growls and basslines, especially with basslines.

PD: I use FL Studio because I really like its quality in native vst´s. I'm also interested in trying and experimenting with synths that has reason DAW.

[Chiu Bunny]

#1 Chiu Bunny, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  2. Judah

Judah New Member

S3RL uses Reason, which up to 2 months ago did not have VSTs. I don't know if he uses them now but I highly doubt it since he kinda made a signature sound without them. There's no reason to have them.

• Agree Agree x 1