Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
I love everything but the part that says "I can tell you when you can stop and when you can have more". It just doesn't seem to fit because it doesn't really rhyme with anything in the song. I get you can kinda say he was rhyming it with "or", but he didn't use that syllable pattern anywhere else in the song. But other than that, I love it, the chopped up vocals at the drop remind me about what I love about LA 2015. All in all, great song S3RL :h:

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
I love this song and I love candy!
So both in one is simply perfect.
I am really a fan of S3RLs beats.:h:

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Track Trivia
This is one of those tracks where I look back and think 'I should have changed that before releasing it but now it's too late'. I only included the 'lick me suck me' part at the last minute thinking it needed more lyrics but now I think it would have been better without it. At the time I had had a lot of people complaining that I didn't have enough lyrics in my tracks anymore so I was swayed. Also the reason that 'Next Time' had a full verse and chorus... Oh well, you win some you lose some =P

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Track Trivia
This is one of those tracks where I look back and think 'I should have changed that before releasing it but now it's too late'. I only included the 'lick me suck me' part at the last minute thinking it needed more lyrics but now I think it would have been better without it. At the time I had had a lot of people complaining that I didn't have enough lyrics in my tracks anymore so I was swayed. Also the reason that 'Next Time' had a full verse and chorus... Oh well, you win some you lose some =P
I like that part, no, sorry, I love that part, the song would be hella lame without it :p nahhhh it would still be epic but it's little things like these that complete a song ;) I'm glad it's there :)