KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Drum and Bass has many many subgeners: Liquid, breakcore, ragga jungle, and lots more. A big part of Drum and Bass is the jungle movement. Oldskool jungle is a big part of the community and has molded its progression even today, it was heavily influenced by breakbeat hardcore and techno. Drum and bass originates from Oldskool jungle; techno, breakbeat hardcore, classic rave, reggae, house, industrial, ect from early 1990s England. Typical instruments of these genres include drum machines, sampler, synths. These genres are typically around 170-180 bpm.

I'll start by posting some of the most well known and influential tracks I can think off and then move to my personal favorites (at bottom!). :)

Noizogedon

Jun 23, 2016
Germany
What do you guys think of Crossbreed? I fusion between dark dnb genres like darkstep, techstep, neurofunk & hardcore genres like industrial hardcore, doomcore. Sometimes it's influenced by jungle or breakcore too.

Examples:

Reactions: Defrax

Defrax

Sep 28, 2016
Prague
soundcloud.com
What do you guys think of Crossbreed? I fusion between dark dnb genres like darkstep, techstep, neurofunk & hardcore genres like industrial hardcore, doomcore. Sometimes it's influenced by jungle or breakcore too.

Examples:

I love crossbreed,hardcore,frenchcore, hardcore drum and bass and hardtek

Glendaemery

May 25, 2022
Singapore
I dont know about you guys but we have tons of photos and odds and ends of requests to see wheels on the cars. Think we can start posting or moving some photos here for reference?

Glendaemery

May 25, 2022
Singapore
Thanks guys. I looked at those before but Im pretty bad at understanding whats what. It happened right after I tilted so Im gonna start there. Ill keep you posted.