Gday everyone my (nick)name is Xertoveizer

Xertoveizer

Aug 14, 2017
Ok so my real name is Joseph i go under the nickname Xertoveizer.

I'm 14 and i first listened to rave music 3 or 4 months ago .
My friend got me into rave music . He showed me Hardstyle Frenchcore UK HARDCORE HAPPY HARDCORE
hardcore techno trance speedcore terrorcore and splittercore .
Like This is the first s3rls song i heard after that i checked his channel and now i also like :
Clickbait , Calls to heaven , Well that was awkward , Bass **** , Mtc , Mtc2 and R4V3 B0Y .
Some other djs i like are : HEADHUNTERZ , DA TWEEKAZ , DR.PEACOCCK , SEFA , ANGERFIST .

i also like video games but only fps games like counter strike global offensive (rank:silver 3 and i have some skins)

also i am greek and live in greece full time but i speak english greek and russian all of them on a great level

my hobbies are drawing and dancing
i can dance jumpstyle , hacken , brisbane stomp , melbourne shuffle and muzzing altho im not that good at hacken and b stomp but verey good at muzzing and shuffling .

moreover i am a very energetic and a happy person .

not gonna say a lot about my appearance just the essential : i am dark skined a bit , i have the average lenght and im not fat around 50 killos .

my dream is to go and live full time at australia already started learning the aussie accent and some slang words after that i would like to go to raves like s3rls and of cource defqon.1 . also i would like to meet in
person slendy (james miller) .

if somebody cares i like blonde girls . well i like brown haired girls too but i like blondes 2 times more . also i love girls with blue eyes if i would like a brown haired girl she would probably be blue eyed . latsly i hate fat girls

THAT'S ALL MATES .

Reactions: Superman

InfiniDrift

Feb 7, 2017
Limoges, France
www.youtube.com
Well that's actually lots of informations ^^

Anyways welcome to the forum, good to see that you listened at least once to every style (I don't know how you did to listen to splittercore tbh).

Also, when you talk about Slendy, I think you're talking about SlendyTheMan which is in the "Like This" clip. His Real name is Harrison Cox ;)

Again, welcome to the forum and hope you have a good time ^^