Hello, I'm ArbitraryRage

ArbitraryRage

Dec 23, 2016
arbitrarytrax.bandcamp.com
I've been a fan of S3RL for a long time, and I decided to sign up because why not?
I like a ton of different kinds of music, too many to list, mostly electronic music. I even make music myself. I make a variety of music, including hardcore, as well as more chill types of music and in some cases, when I get bored, I just mess around in REAPER to see what I can come up with. I haven't released much though, in fact only one album. I also play a lot of games, mostly on my computer.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
I've been a fan of S3RL for a long time, and I decided to sign up because why not?
I like a ton of different kinds of music, too many to list, mostly electronic music. I even make music myself. I make a variety of music, including hardcore, as well as more chill types of music and in some cases, when I get bored, I just mess around in REAPER to see what I can come up with. I haven't released much though, in fact only one album. I also play a lot of games, mostly on my computer.
Hello ArbitraryRage,
Not bad, i wish i could make music, but if i did it would be of the Gabber & Hardcore variety. I love the harder jams :p
What kinda games do you play?