Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

Hi Everyone! cherry pop popped my hardcore cherry...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by happyhardcoreSL_T, Aug 16, 2017.

1. happyhardcoreSL_T

happyhardcoreSL_T New Member

Cheesy, I know, but true! My name is Lauren and I love to dance!

I was driving up to the city(SF, CA) with some friends a few months ago to attend a small rave event. As we struggled to find parking(typical) and our agitation levels began to rise, my friend *Strawberry Shortcake* played S3RL's cherry pop for me.....

:D All the dopamine, while sober! S3RL is liquid magical fairy princess gold, I have concluded. I'm here to just share this love. Anyone else feel inexplicably next level with his music??

xxx
    Lauren
    17 y.o.
    brunette

p.s. I love yoga! In love with happy hardcore and 90s rave classics! And Zomboy! And S3RL! Currently honing my shuffle and jumpstyle skills!

#1 happyhardcoreSL_T, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  2. Xertoveizer

Xertoveizer New Member

oi oi u dance jumpstyle good me too . so u say shuffle but do u meen melbourne shuffle or the other stuff . btw too bad ur a brunnete

3. happyhardcoreSL_T

happyhardcoreSL_T New Member

I love my hair color!! I just mean shuffling in general - I just love to move.

4. Xertoveizer

Xertoveizer New Member

alright its cuz most hardcore fans are energetic so ye its normal to like shuffling i like it as well

5. Superman

Superman Owner, Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Huge Site Supporter S3RL Super Fan Supporter

Hey HappyhardcoreSL_T,

Glad you can join the rave community :p

Like for music, mainly HHC but many also many others just fill me with so many emotions at events, i just find my self singing along and jumping wildly since i can't dance for shit.

And you don't gotta be high to feel the music in your heart, but something about all the people coming from all across the world to connect over HHC gives me butterfly's, and it makes me feel like i am high :)