Hi guys!

ViperStar

Dec 24, 2016
Singapore / Brisbane
Hi there!

I'm ViperStar from Singapore! Been mixing hardcore in my own effects style since 2007 and am the owner of the Venom Drive record label, founder of the Singapore Hardcore crew, harder styles editor for the Singapore DJ Mag/Event Directory and also do a bit of freelance rave photography as...well ViperStar Photography!

Moved to Brisbane for university about a year and half ago but head back to Singapore during Summer escape the crazy weather (I absolutely hate hot weather lol). I have been running radio shows/podcasts on KraftyRadio, DI.FM Hardcore and Happyhardcore.com! You'll also hear fresh DJ S3RL tracks on my podcast, ViperStar Select!

Also am one of the 10 lucky people with a S3RL picture disc + signed by the man himself :D

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi there!

I'm ViperStar from Singapore! Been mixing hardcore in my own effects style since 2007 and am the owner of the Venom Drive record label, founder of the Singapore Hardcore crew, harder styles editor for the Singapore DJ Mag/Event Directory and also do a bit of freelance rave photography as...well ViperStar Photography!

Moved to Brisbane for university about a year and half ago but head back to Singapore during Summer escape the crazy weather (I absolutely hate hot weather lol). I have been running radio shows/podcasts on KraftyRadio, DI.FM Hardcore and Happyhardcore.com! You'll also hear fresh DJ S3RL tracks on my podcast, ViperStar Select!

Also am one of the 10 lucky people with a S3RL picture disc + signed by the man himself :D
Yellow ViperStar!

Sorry for my late reply, i am only "Superman" :p

I am always glad to see people from the Hardcore community on here :h: I also listen to HHC Radio a lot XD Sometimes too lazy to pick my own tracks! Always feel free to post some event stuff here, always good to connect people to HHC events around them!

When did you get that signed by S3RL? Just asking :p

ViperStar

Dec 24, 2016
Singapore / Brisbane
Yellow ViperStar!

Sorry for my late reply, i am only "Superman" :p

I am always glad to see people from the Hardcore community on here :h: I also listen to HHC Radio a lot XD Sometimes too lazy to pick my own tracks! Always feel free to post some event stuff here, always good to connect people to HHC events around them!

When did you get that signed by S3RL? Just asking :p

It was a birthday event that S3RL was playing at and I was covering photography for the event haha...we do meet each other from time to time in Brissy when both of us are playing at the same event and stuff xD