Marcelene the Vampire queen

Eren Swagger

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Please finish this song I'm begging you! From what I heard in your mash-up it sounds Absolutely amazing. Please make a full release of this I'm sure everyone would absolutely love it. It sounds amazing and it fits with the other two adventure time songs. It makes me think of all the other unfinished songs you have and makes me kinda sad honestly :'(

SZ64saulius

May 28, 2016
Please finish this song I'm begging you! From what I heard in your mash-up it sounds Absolutely amazing. Please make a full release of this I'm sure everyone would absolutely love it. It sounds amazing and it fits with the other two adventure time songs. It makes me think of all the other unfinished songs you have and makes me kinda sad honestly :'(

PLEASE!!! STOP BEGGING HIM!!! I MEAN, IT WOULD BE GOOD TO BE FINISHED AND REALESED BUT HE SAID THAT HE WILL NEVER FINISHE!!!! SO PLEASE!!! STOP TELLING HIM TO DO WHAT HE DON'T WANNA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Also remixing dat song ;P

Eren Swagger

Jan 13, 2016
United States
PLEASE!!! STOP BEGGING HIM!!! I MEAN, IT WOULD BE GOOD TO BE FINISHED AND REALESED BUT HE SAID THAT HE WILL NEVER FINISHE!!!! SO PLEASE!!! STOP TELLING HIM TO DO WHAT HE DON'T WANNA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Also remixing dat song ;P
I'm pretty sure all caps is against site policy and I just want him to know that fans want to hear it. If he ignores me that's fine but I'll still post. Why are you acting like I was pestering him?

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Hey hey hey now o-o I may not be an admin, but before it starts, let's not get into a fight here. Eren really wanted the song finished, as many of us do. Even if S3RL already said no, it's a valid request ._. (And please tone it down with the caps ;o)

The_Pichu_Squad

The Party Pokemon Squad
Staff member
Administrator
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
first, please, stay calm everyone... nobody likes it when ppl scream...
(because all caps means you are talking Very loud..)

also, he didn't said "no"... he said he Doupt he will ever do... it's not the same...

that's a screen capture from the mashup's video (with the part that needed to be showed)

b9012521ac.jpg

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Haha yeah I kind of got over doing Adventure Time songs by the time I got around to that one. I felt it was kind of kicking a dead horse so I just left it open for the internet to do what it likes with it.

Eren Swagger

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Haha yeah I kind of got over doing Adventure Time songs by the time I got around to that one. I felt it was kind of kicking a dead horse so I just left it open for the internet to do what it likes with it.
That makes sense. I just feel incomplete not hearing your version ;)