Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

Need some help, ravers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InfiniDrift, Jul 4, 2017.

1. InfiniDrift

InfiniDrift Member

Hi there!

Everybody here loves S3RL songs, and I think everybody here like Raves and fast music. In fact, I love Rave/Gabber universe and I would like to be a part of it.

In this post, I want to ask for help for a contest organized on Facebook, where the winner wins a gabber symbol: a Personnalised pair of Nike Air Max 90. Since we are here for the same passion: (Happy) Hardcore music

I know, I didn't create a S3RL design for the shoes but since I'm really (really) bad at photoediting, I didn't have a PNG image of S3RL's logo and I don't know how to do one, I decided to go for another design, a Masters Of Hardcore design.

If you wanna help me, first, massive thanks to you, you're awesome ^^

Second, click on this link ( https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1931083537129016&id=100006821654276 ) to go on my Facebook post and, since my post is in french, I'll translate it here:

-You'll have to join the group linked in my post
    -Wait for a moderator to accept your joining request
    -Then go to the group's pinned post
    -And finally go on the comments of this post, find a comment by Allan Bonnier (me) and put a Like on it

This is no Click Bait at all (Got it? Radio Gosha and everything? Ok, I go out), I'm just asking for help from ravers of around the world.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and "Keep on Ravin'" everybody :)