Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, yeah you!

What do you think of the site? Like it?
    Do you want to support the development of the site?
    Click the link below to donate to Superman! The only full time developer of this site :P

Donate

If you want to send a direct donation, send it to [email protected]
    <3
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

New Site Theme 2017

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Superman, Mar 7, 2017.

?

Do you like the new theme?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kinda

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Doesn't matter to me!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Superman

Superman Owner, Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Huge Site Supporter S3RL Super Fan Supporter

Hello everyone,
    as you can probably tell the forums has got a little of a make over. This is to match the upcoming shop redesign.

If you still want to use the old theme, you can select it in the bottom left hand of the forum menu. Just select S3RL Official Theme Old.

Let me know what you think, and you can leave your feedback here: https://forum.djs3rl.com/threads/s3rl-site-theme-2017-feedback.664/

• Like Like x 1
  2. KawaiiKiki

KawaiiKiki Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
    Staff Member Moderator Site Graphic Designer S3RL Super Fan Supporter

I really like it!!!! I am totally bias... I love that logo ahha. But I like it, I think it's really cleanly designed so the bg and logo you made isn't super complicated anymore. I am feeling this so much.

OH I JUST ZOMMED OUT AND NOTICED IT HAD A GROUND (Which i was going to comment on saying it should have a ground or something at the footer). This is cute hahha. You could also use the Green Hills background pieces c:

3. KawaiiKiki

Free Tracks and Chat still have the prior theme. Also I love that you made the store an animated one scroll with the clouds. I am really digging this tbh

4. KawaiiKiki

I would maybe think about the hierarchy in the section about Featured in the store. I think this can sketched out to display it in a cleaner, easier to understand way.

5. Serendipity

Serendipity Member
    Huge Site Supporter S3RL Super Fan Supporter

[​IMG]

Some of the text coloring could be altered a bit.
    Now, with so many themes available, it's hard to make a default format for every theme, so I suggest making them seperate, maybe inverted?
    like for the dark theme, make the names white, exception being the ranked names.
    as for the text above, maybe you can work with it to make it more visible and prominent? there are a million colors out there. I'd use Red or even black with some sorta blue glow? or something fancy like that to indicate links? Something that no one else can copy in a shout. The white stands out real nice, but the grey, not so much. I can see it somewhat clearly on my 32" monitor (the grey), but not so much on my laptop screen.
    dunno, it could use some tweeking still in my honest opinion.
    Otherwise, I have really really enjoyed the new theme! thanks superman AND whoever if anyone else that added their insite or skills to it.
    I prefer the 2017 one over the other two :3