• Kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I LOVE IT!

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
I voted for "I LOVE IT", because I do love it; I love the vocals and the melody a lot; both of them work very well together. It is a brilliant track with an awesome vibe! :D

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Track Trivia
This one had been requested for years but never really felt the need to do an opposite track for Pretty Rave Girl (it was already overkill =P). Then I met Krystal and she really wanted to do it. If you like this you can thank her. If you don't like it you can blame her.

OliveGoesRawr

Jan 10, 2016
New York, United States of 'Merica
I love the song. The people gloving during the song made me want to check out the links in the description so I did. I found myself wanting to learn how to do that so I found a pair of gloves I love and I'm currently waiting for them to arrive at my house!

Dj TGEV

Jul 28, 2020
This is the first freaking song I hear from Jole and it lead to the start of my raver life. I went from a dark and edgy kid in 9th grade, to a bright and energetic 11th grader who just wants to rave, play video games, watch anime, have a girlfriend, and live life. Thank you, Jole, for changing my life for the better. You helped me through so much. :p

Dj TGEV

Jul 28, 2020
Track Trivia
This one had been requested for years but never really felt the need to do an opposite track for Pretty Rave Girl (it was already overkill =P). Then I met Krystal and she really wanted to do it. If you like this you can thank her. If you don't like it you can blame her.
XD Bro.....Well if you tell her thx for me, that would be great.