Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

S3RL Fan Map

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions / Recommend Site Features' started by D4RK FUN, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D4RK FUN

D4RK FUN Active Member
    S3RL Super Fan

2015-07-22-091245.jpg Its the sixth message down from the top and again as i said before it wouldnt show the exact loction just regions

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bad_Wolf_Queen

Bad_Wolf_Queen Active Member
    S3RL Super Fan

That would be awesome >w< But I think if that is a tab you should be able to voluntarily tell your location, so if you don't want to you don't have to ^^

3. D4RK FUN

D4RK FUN Active Member
    S3RL Super Fan

I do agree with you bad wolf queen

4. RAVEmander

RAVEmander New Member

We can even expand on this! I think there should be an Event Map in addition to a Fan Map. It would show different events (S3RL related and otherwise) like raves, festivals, and anime conventions that members would be attending. That way, members could meet up with others that share their interests. Although DJ S3RL wouldn't necessarily be the main focus, I think this would be a great way to transpose our internet-based community into a real, publicly visible fandom. This would serve to both connect S3RL listeners to one another and promote his music on a larger scale.

5. VloiD

VloiD Member

great idea honestly! i'd love to see how many s3rl fans are out there in the world I've always wondered

6. Bad_Wolf_Queen

Bad_Wolf_Queen Active Member
    S3RL Super Fan

If/ When you have the time to do this I reallllly think we all bring up good points ^^ If there's a reason we can't please say so, Super ^u^

7. WhereIsMyPizza

Seems like a good concept but it might be affected if people are using proxies or likewise things. It should be voluntary and easily accessible in case a user wants to turn it off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.