Flintlock3r

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 17, 2016
Seattle, Washington
flintlock3r.wix.com
I guess I'm starting the trance thread :p

Trance: "A genre of electronic dance music that developed during the 1990s in Germany [(Deutschland!!!)]. It is characterized by a tempo lying between 125 and 150 BPM, repeating melodic phrases, and a musical form that distinctly builds tension and elements throughout a track often culminating in 1 to 2 "peaks" or "drops." Although trance is a genre of its own, it liberally incorporates influences from other musical styles such as techno, house, pop, chill-out, classical music, tech house, ambient, and film music."
-source, Wikipedia-

I've always been into euphoric, uplifting music (the uplifting sounds of Styles & Breeze and S3RL are what got me into hardcore in the first place), so trance naturally has a spot in my heart. I discovered trance 4 years ago, while I only discovered hardcore about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago.

Trance tends to have a darker feel to it than hardcore (I imagine traveling through space, pictures of nebulae, and a city at night when I hear trance)

some of my favorite trance tracks:

1. Alice Deejay-Better Off Alone

2. Armin van Buuren-Orbion

3. Susanna-Coming home (Daniel Kandi Retrofit Remix)

4. Markus Schulz-Daydream

5. Scott Bond vs Adam White - Exodus (Scott Bond & Charlie Walker Remix)

Luxurise

Aug 28, 2016
England
I've been listening to trance ever since I was eight years old, and do I love it still? Yes. I'm saddened that it isn't very popular these days and all of the older trance artists have stopped producing. Here's some of my favourite trance tracks. A lot of them are DJ Splash because he's currently my favourite trance artist -- too bad he stopped producing.

Reactions: Flintlock3r

Flintlock3r

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 17, 2016
Seattle, Washington
flintlock3r.wix.com
I've been listening to trance ever since I was eight years old, and do I love it still? Yes. I'm saddened that it isn't very popular these days and all of the older trance artists have stopped producing. Here's some of my favourite trance tracks. A lot of them are DJ Splash because he's currently my favourite trance artist -- too bad he stopped producing.

I went through a phase with this music, before I moved on to hardcore. I categorize it as Eurotrance and/or Hardtrance. I still like it more than typical trance though; this stuff by Satomi (who is technically Italodance, that's a whole other style closer related to Eurodance) and Splash is my favorite type of music, after hardcore of course ^^

Glendaemery

May 25, 2022
Singapore
Armin van buuren feat. racoon - love you more daniel kandi shiver remix
Paul Van Dyk - Nothing But You Super8 Tab Remix
Suncatcher - good morning original mix - daniel kandi fix

Glendaemery

May 25, 2022
Singapore
Marc Marberg With Kyau Albert - Neo Love Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix
Paul Van Dyk - Nothing But You Super8 Tab Remix
Suncatcher - good morning original mix - daniel kandi fix
The Thrillseekers Feat Sheryl Deane - Synaesthesia Darude Remix
Shogun feat emma lock
Tillmann uhrmacher - on the run ocean to shore mix
Solarstone - Part Of Me The Thrillseekers Remix
Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets Aurora Remix
Armin van buuren feat. racoon - love you more daniel kandi shiver remix

Glendaemery

May 25, 2022
Singapore
Jeg fandt et track på Kazaa, der hedder Dance 2 Trance ..
Ifølge ID3 taget er det DJ Jean, der står bag, men filen hedder DJ Quicksilver - Dance 2 Trance.. Kvalitet: 128kbps ...