Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
I know you did this before with songs like BeatDrop Music, but i would like to know and i bet others would too!

Are you planing / already made any songs specifically for the tour?

I always like more tracks :p And can't wait for the tour, i really haven't decided which event i am going to go to. Prob. just going to go to the one closest to me (Here in Canada, Ontario) :h:

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
That's awesome that you get to go to one of the places he's going to! I'm gonna go to the one in Florida, since it's right in my city AND it's all ages! :D I know it's 4 months away, But I cannot stop thinking about it! :)

I'm also praying that I can take a picture with him, Then i'm gonna go to walmart and upload it onto a machine to get it filmed (which you can do), and put it on my wall! :3

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
That's awesome that you get to go to one of the places he's going to! I'm gonna go to the one in Florida, since it's right in my city AND it's all ages! :D I know it's 4 months away, But I cannot stop thinking about it! :)

I'm also praying that I can take a picture with him, Then i'm gonna go to walmart and upload it onto a machine to get it filmed (which you can do), and put it on my wall! :3
Don't forget it isn't just a S3RL show! It is also a Anime Convention :p I recommend to buy your tickets before they sell out!

Reactions: savannahall

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Don't forget it isn't just a S3RL show! It is also a Anime Convention :p I recommend to buy your tickets before they sell out!

Yes!!!!!! SO cool that's it's an anime convention too! I wonder if anyone is gonna dress up like 'Akame Ga Kill' or 'SAO2' characters, Because those are some of my favorite ones I've seen. :D And I know, I keep bugging my mom about it. :p I'll be getting them very soon. :)

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
There won't be a theme song for the tour this time but I am working on a special mashup track for it. It will feature about 13 or so 'old stuff' tracks all mashed into one big track =) I'll be keeping it exclusive for the tour but once I'm back I'll upload it for everyone for free =)

On the topic of the anime con, I will be working on a new track with Zoe VanWest while I'm there and we will be filming the film clip for it at the show =)