Vocals

ElysianAngel

Jun 9, 2016
So I have notice you have quite a few singers. They are all amazing. I was wondering if there will be more vocalists that you will mix with and if you would take volunteer vocalists?

Reactions: Flintlock3r

Luxurise

Aug 28, 2016
England
So I have notice you have quite a few singers. They are all amazing. I was wondering if there will be more vocalists that you will mix with and if you would take volunteer vocalists?

It doesn't take much to know that S3RL does work other vocalists -- some of his latest work is with vocalists he's never worked with before -- which then somewhat answers your next question. S3RL may take volunteers, but I'm pretty sure most of them are people he knows in real life -- heck, he's even married to one; Jodie.

The_Pichu_Squad

The Party Pokemon Squad
Staff member
Administrator
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
It doesn't take much to know that S3RL does work other vocalists -- some of his latest work is with vocalists he's never worked with before -- which then somewhat answers your next question. S3RL may take volunteers, but I'm pretty sure most of them are people he knows in real life -- heck, he's even married to one; Jodie.

he never get to meet with lexi yet... but she was able to work with him and be featured on a few songs... so no, that's not the way it works....

also, maybe it would have been better to post the question in the Q&A

(Edit: the thread was moved in the Q&A as requested by the creator)

Last edited:
Reactions: ElysianAngel

Luxurise

Aug 28, 2016
England
he never get to meet with lexi yet... but she was able to work with him and be featured on a few songs... so no, that's not the way it works....

also, maybe it would have been better to post the question in the Q&A

"I'm pretty sure most of them are people he knows in real life"
I did say "most of them" to be clear here. But yes, there are probably a few he hasn't met in real life.