What's everybody up to?

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
Hey guys, how is everyone doing? What've you been up to lately? I'm curious as to what everyone is doing with their lives :p

I'll start

Classes just started this Monday, so between school and work life is really hectic right now. Besides that I'm learning photography, video editing and trying to maintain a social life, so there's a looooooot of stress, but it's good to keep busy, imo. Currently leveling an alt account is league of legends too, cause it's a terrible cancerous game everybody should avoid at all costs fun and I need an elo reset haha.

What about you guys??

Reactions: Bad_Wolf_Queen

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
School starts next week for me, so not too much to worry about there. My birthday's tomorrow so yay! I'm going to a day camp this week, as I have been doing all summer when I'm not at overnight camps. I was recently diagnosed with bells' palsy so that's kind of a bummer. I just got into this extremely addictive game called DotA, and though I'm not that good at it, it's fun to play :p So yea that's me ^^

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
Well I don't study and I don't work hahah I have to go college but maybe not this year because my dad is sick so I'm taking care of him so I don't go out often but I don't have problem with that :p . So my routine day by day is a little stressful more that now I'm sick (almost dying xD) but when I have the time to listen to music (here is when S3RL's music comes :h: ) It always get better soo.. That's how I'm doing xd (sorry my bad English)

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
School starts next week for me, so not too much to worry about there. My birthday's tomorrow so yay! I'm going to a day camp this week, as I have been doing all summer when I'm not at overnight camps. I was recently diagnosed with bells' palsy so that's kind of a bummer. I just got into this extremely addictive game called DotA, and though I'm not that good at it, it's fun to play :p So yea that's me ^^

School is fun haha, the bells' palsy is definitely a bummer but its treatable right? Don't let it bring you down! Oh and you should play League of Legends, its better :D

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
Well I don't study and I don't work hahah I have to go college but maybe not this year because my dad is sick so I'm taking care of him so I don't go out often but I don't have problem with that :p . So my routine day by day is a little stressful more that now I'm sick (almost dying xD) but when I have the time to listen to music (here is when S3RL's music comes :h: ) It always get better soo.. That's how I'm doing xd (sorry my bad English)

Your english is pretty good, you're doing great. Stress sucks but it'll make you a stronger person, just push through it! and have you been to college before? You'll probably like it. It's fun haha

Oh nice avatar btw, me!me!me! is amazing!!!

Reactions: Lupiiz

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
Your english is pretty good, you're doing great. Stress sucks but it'll make you a stronger person, just push through it! and have you been to college before? You'll probably like it. It's fun haha

Oh nice avatar btw, me!me!me! is amazing!!!
Thanks! Hahah glad you like my avatar :p and yes thanks for the help that helps me out here ;P I wish the colleges right here where like maybe USA TnT if it where I would be happy to attend to xd