Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the S3RL fan community? It's free, sign up today <3

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ERROR
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Legal Agreements Changing

Hey Guest,

As our site grows keeping this community safe is a greater priority, for that reason we have some of our legal notices changing around the site.

New DJS3RL.com Legal Hub

If you agree to these changes no need to do anything as any updates will automatically come into effect. If you do not wish to accept the changes, please contact [email protected] to remove your account, after please refrain from using any aspect of djs3rl.com.

Message An Admin To Remove My Account

~Superman

Why do you like S3RL?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dewske, Jun 11, 2015.

1. jcool01

jcool01 Member

I guess the reason I like S3RL so much is because 1. His music is what got me into the scene 2. He doesn't wait around to for a bass drop (like you know where they spend 5 seconds trying to build up energy) 3. His style is just so unique to me I can't get enough

2. Serendipity

Serendipity Active Member
    Huge Site Supporter S3RL Super Fan Supporter

Somehow I ended up with a few of S3RL's songs back in 2012. around January of 2014 I noticed that a couple songs featured "Sara" So I made a folder for them and put the music in there. fast forward a few months and I discover S3RL for the first time. Yes, I had his music but I had no idea it was so good. I hardly listened to anything I never heard on the radio.
    I was listening to Basshunter's "All I ever wanted" Nightcore version. and that is what truly got me into techno.
    Anyway, I started going on YouTube looking for S3RL's music. I downloaded anywhere from 20 to 30 songs and was happy for a little over a year, downloading new songs as they came out. Then comes 2015. I went on a rampage looking for as many S3RL songs as I could. bumping my total to around 65. In November of 2015, I found djs3rl.com and I just lurked there for a few months as a guest. After finally joining djs3rl.com as a member in march of 2016, I started participating in chat and being a bit more active.
    As of today, I have 178 S3RL songs. 90% I have purchased from somewhere. mostly here. I am currently on a quest to discover all the secrets left on this site.
    The question I have just blatantly avoided... Why do I like S3RL? The answer is simple. He pours his heart out into every beat. Every finely tuned lyric. He is a superhero. He is everything I ever wanted to be. S3RL is well on his way to fame and fortune and I want to be there the whole way!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rooky

Rooky New Member

Why i like S3RL ??

he helps me with his musik to stay strong when i lost my best friend and dont falling back in my depressions...the dark !!

HIS MUSIK MAKES ME HAPPY

• Like Like x 1