What up everyone! Its JaAM

JaAM

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
Hey, hows it going? I don't really know what to say so Ill just spit some facts about myself. Im from Az and I am always down for anything hardcore! Drawing, music, and skating are a few of my hobbies. I cant really remember when I first got into s3rl but it probably started when I couldnt find DDR machines anywhere! He is one of my all time favorite Djs due to the simple easy to groove and easy to get into melodies along with the clever lyrics. If anyone wants to talk I am always down to make new friends.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey, hows it going? I don't really know what to say so Ill just spit some facts about myself. Im from Az and I am always down for anything hardcore! Drawing, music, and skating are a few of my hobbies. I cant really remember when I first got into s3rl but it probably started when I couldnt find DDR machines anywhere! He is one of my all time favorite Djs due to the simple easy to groove and easy to get into melodies along with the clever lyrics. If anyone wants to talk I am always down to make new friends.
Hello JaAM, hope you enjoy the site & become a active member in to community :h:

Reactions: JaAM

Kiacii

S3RL Super Fan
Oh hello there~ Nice to see another member around here! Yoohoo~

Reactions: JaAM