Happy Hardcore/ UK Hardcore?

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Thanks for the songs! I will listen to them now :p

I love HHC :h: HHC Forever!

I see you like the SoundCloud Embed i added :)

Pretty sure a song of two slipped in the mix when I was listening to certain people but yea I like soundcloud. I digg the coding. :3

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Pretty sure a song of two slipped in the mix when I was listening to certain people but yea I like soundcloud. I digg the coding. :3
Sorry about the late response, i have been working (I Just got a job)

But I love the choice of songs, anything by gammer or Scott Brown i always love,

but i do prefer the S3RL Remix of Airhead (Here) :)

thanks for sharing, i did get to hear some new songs and i added some of them to my own online playlist.

When ever you have anymore songs to share, do so. I always need more songs to listen too :)

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Some new stuff to listen to :) Also just wanted to say Nanobii is pretty new but absolutely amazing, he has that whole feel good hhc. I'll post a song or two of his! Go look him up!

I'm thinking of making two separate threads one for oldskool hardcore and the other for ~2005 stuff. Thoughts or does this random jazz make sense ahah?

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Some new stuff to listen to :) Also just wanted to say Nanobii is pretty new but absolutely amazing, he has that whole feel good hhc. I'll post a song or two of his! Go look him up!

I'm thinking of making two separate threads one for oldskool hardcore and the other for ~2005 stuff. Thoughts or does this random jazz make sense ahah?
Makes me really happy seeing Nanobii and Gammer in there, they are both effing awesome artists (and Gammer is one hell of a beast on turntables ).

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
Dude I know right? Here's another.
There's a gap towards the end,unfortunately. I have the dubplate mix on my computer, and it does not have the gap. There was a youtube video that had the one without the gap, but I can't find it for the life of me... I only watched it about a month ago. Maybe it's gone :(
But anyway, the one I linked should do just fine. :h:

Reactions: KawaiiKiki

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
There's a gap towards the end,unfortunately. I have the dubplate mix on my computer, and it does not have the gap. There was a youtube video that had the one without the gap, but I can't find it for the life of me... I only watched it about a month ago. Maybe it's gone :(
Copyright struggles of 2015 ono Don't let you listen to your favorite music

Reactions: Royzourboy

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com

AHHHH YOU TOALLY GET ITTTTT. This is on my iPod too, love this bloody track to the ends of forever dude. No one really plays it anymore, although it was played a few times at htid. Vinylgroover was playing it, everyone was so happy and dancing with eachother. Oh flashbacks. I'm so glad you messaged me haha, I could talk about music forever. Oldskool is right there next to HHC. :h:

I'll throw in a Vinylgroover while I'm here:

Reactions: Royzourboy

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
Copyright struggles of 2015 ono Don't let you listen to your favorite music
No worries. Check your PM ;3

AHHHH YOU TOALLY GET ITTTTT. This is on my iPod too, love this bloody track to the ends of forever dude. No one really plays it anymore, although it was played a few times at htid. Vinylgroover was playing it, everyone was so happy and dancing with eachother. Oh flashbacks. I'm so glad you messaged me haha, I could talk about music forever. Oldskool is right there next to HHC. :h:

I'll throw in a Vinylgroover while I'm here:

I love how excited you get! Whenver I try to show this stuff other people they usually hate it or they like it but don't LOVE it, so it's nice having people who like it as much as me! I'll have to check out that Vinylgroover track out in the morning. My favorite one from him at the moment is "My Guardian Angel". I've had it sitting in my computer for over a year and I've never really liked it but then I recently heard it in "The Sound of Happycore mixed by Force and Styles" and I suddenly fell in love with it. I recently bought it on vinyl so I've got stuff to play in my turntable that I found in someone's trash. (It works perfectly, by the way. Lucky me!) I'd link the song if my computer wasn't being a lamer. I don't wanna put any more stress on it than I have to, haha.

EDIT: Here you go :h:

Also, that Vinylgroover track was pretty rad. Sounds familiar ;3 He seemed to like making alternate versions of other people's songs.
It actually reminds me of this song I'm about to post, which is funny because I was gonna post it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: KawaiiKiki

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I love how excited you get! Whenver I try to show this stuff other people they usually hate it or they like it but don't LOVE it, so it's nice having people who like it as much as me! I'll have to check out that Vinylgroover track out in the morning. My favorite one from him at the moment is "My Guardian Angel". I've had it sitting in my computer for over a year and I've never really liked it but then I recently heard it in "The Sound of Happycore mixed by Force and Styles" and I suddenly fell in love with it. I recently bought it on vinyl so I've got stuff to play in my turntable that I found in someone's trash. (It works perfectly, by the way. Lucky me!) I'd link the song if my computer wasn't being a lamer. I don't wanna put any more stress on it than I have to, haha.

EDIT: Here you go :h:

Also, that Vinylgroover track was pretty rad. Sounds familiar ;3 He seemed to like making alternate versions of other people's songs.
It actually reminds me of this song I'm about to post, which is funny because I was gonna post it anyway.

In the words of Hixxy, music is my first love and it will always be my last ;) :h: :

My favorite Vinylgroover track is Rainbows. Those are good tracks too, he is a real talented dude. Funny story about him, when I met him at an after party we briefly talked and he made an off hand comment about how he didn't know who S3RL was at all hahaha, he was like "No I don't go past the 2000s, so I don't know anyone past that, I just stick to Oldskool."

Anyways, those are real good tracks, I think I've exhausted through those though. Those, Shooting Star, and Heart of Gold are constantly played as anthems over here.

Regardless, I do have to say my FAVORITE song that I just never get sick of hearing is Toytown:

I can't wait for the day I can see Sharkey, dude is majestic as ****.

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
Funny story about him, when I met him at an after party we briefly talked and he made an off hand comment about how he didn't know who S3RL was at all hahaha, he was like "No I don't go past the 2000s, so I don't know anyone past that, I just stick to Oldskool."

Anyways, those are real good tracks, I think I've exhausted through those though. Those, Shooting Star, and Heart of Gold are constantly played as anthems over here.

Regardless, I do have to say my FAVORITE song that I just never get sick of hearing is Toytown:

I can't wait for the day I can see Sharkey, dude is majestic as ****.

Haha, that's great :p

Dude the Bonkers mix of Toytown is one of my faves. I also LOVE Return to Toytown: