His U.S Tour... Anyone going?

Batman

S3RL Site Expert
S3RL Super Fan
Apr 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hey, I will be going to S3RL's event in Massachusetts on May 10th, is anyone else going to this or any other event that he is going to be playing at?
Feel free to let us know!!

xXStellax

May 25, 2015
U.S.
I'm a little late to reply, but I went to see him in Tennessee He was brilliant and a really nice guy, as always. This was my second time seeing him.

JaAM

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
I just saw him a few weeks ago in Arizona and I swear it felt like my legs were falling off after the set. This was also my second time seeing him and honestly that was one of the best shows Ive been to.

xXStellax

May 25, 2015
U.S.
I just saw him a few weeks ago in Arizona and I swear it felt like my legs were falling off after the set. This was also my second time seeing him and honestly that was one of the best shows Ive been to.
I know that feeling. We had to go sit in the car and get some food before we came back for his second set. We were exhausted.

Reactions: JaAM

xXStellax

May 25, 2015
U.S.
I remember there was this awesome girl next ro me who sang and danced and gave me a s3rl pearler neclace after the set. That made it some much more amazing
That's cool! I met a lot of great people too. I gave kandi to S3rl, got his autograph, pix, and a hug! ^ω^ It was the best night ever!

Reactions: JaAM

JaAM

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
That's cool! I met a lot of great people too. I gave kandi to S3rl, got his autograph, pix, and a hug! ^ω^ It was the best night ever!
I got a picture with him too! Im actually ganna see if superman will let us post those

Reactions: xXStellax

Dazzle

May 27, 2015
s3rl came to minnesota last year, it was AMAZING!!!!! i got a picture with him too, it was such a dream come true!