*S3RL Tour 2016 (July 15th, 2016 - Randolph (Boston), Massachusetts) Taste the Ravebow

Are you going to attend this event?

• YES!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No.... Sadly

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Maybe if i get the money...

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Just Maybe

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

Facebook Event Page: Link to Facebook

Date:
Friday, July 15
at 8 PM

Tickets: http://littleskittle.ticketleap.com/kandiland/t/2dcf22f567aad295073476501d2b239f/

44 Mazzeo Dr, Randolph, Massachusetts 02368

Description:
♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
S3RL┌◖(ಠ‿ಠ)◗┘
Live @ TTR8 - Fantasy Fest - https://www.mixcloud.com/rob-dhippie-dood/dj-s3rl-at-ttr8-fantasy-fest-ヾ-ノ/

S3RL has been making music since 2000, starting off making music on the PS1 with “Music 2000”, looking up to the likes of Scott Brown, Breeze, Styles, Dougal, Gammer, Sharkey, Kevin Energy, Hixxy and more. S3RL’s hard work would eventually persist when in 2005 Kevin Energy and Sharkey came for a tour down under, S3RL sent them a demo CD and was quickly signed up to New Energy Collective thanks to his track “Transformers”, the first DJ from Queensland to get signed to a major international hardcore label.

Signing up to an international label only lead to bigger and better things for S3RL, which saw him tour not only all around Australia but also all over the world, culture and even language isn’t necessarily a boundary to enjoy S3RL’s music. “I was actually surprised when I got to Japan, most of them could barely understand any English but they were requesting songs and when I played them they could sing all the words in English. I was blown away.”
S3RL’s growth in recent years has not only just been from the rave scene but from many fans of anime, gaming and pop culture with S3RL writing many tracks about, cosplaying, video games, cats, memes and more. “I love the fact I’ve got a lot of fans in the anime scene, it’s actually made me lean towards making more game and toon (both western and anime) tracks.”

The future looks very bright for S3RL, he’s releasing more and more music and is touring the world with no signs of slowing down!

Last edited:
Reactions: KawaiiKiki

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Fingers crossed they lock down the venue soon

But ILL BE THERE AND IM VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT

I also got invited to the Seattle one but like that's too far to travel on a college paycheck haha I can't wait for the New England one though :)

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Fingers crossed they lock down the venue soon

But ILL BE THERE AND IM VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT

I also got invited to the Seattle one but like that's too far to travel on a college paycheck haha I can't wait for the New England one though :)
Please please tell us (or at least me) about it!! It seems so cool, I'd really love to go, but alas, I'm probably too young and too far away unu

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
How old how are you? I can ask if the venues they choose ends up being all ages. I'm pretty sure it will be 18+ though.

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
How old how are you? I can ask if the venues they choose ends up being all ages. I'm pretty sure it will be 18+ though.
Alright then, if it's 18 plus I probs can't go ^^' I will one day tho! Unless I die 0-0 Anyhow... that's very considerate of you, thanks! >u< (I'd prefer not to say my age :p)

onate

Nov 20, 2015
Come to Cali! And was wondering if s3rl would be playing at edc Las Vegas.

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Also I forgot to express my excitement for Spit, he's a UK artist that does happy hardcore / uk hardcore.

Here's his music:

Status
Not open for further replies.