MTC3 or PRG2015

Austinfinity

May 26, 2015
Boston, MA
Sounds childish and uncreative but hey, I can't help it. I would kill just to see MTC become a trilogy since the first two are the only EMFA tracks with a narrative thread through them. Though I would equally love to see another revisiting of Pretty Rave Girl.

For the sake of proposing something new, maybe something about Spider-Man? Or Crash Bandicoot? Another love-themed track similar to Less Than 3? Tbh, when it comes to remixes or new original ideas, S3RL has yet to disappoint so I'd enjoy just about anything. :grin:

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Sounds childish and uncreative but hey, I can't help it. I would kill just to see MTC become a trilogy since the first two are the only EMFA tracks with a narrative thread through them. Though I would equally love to see another revisiting of Pretty Rave Girl.

For the sake of proposing something new, maybe something about Spider-Man? Or Crash Bandicoot? Another love-themed track similar to Less Than 3? Tbh, when it comes to remixes or new original ideas, S3RL has yet to disappoint so I'd enjoy just about anything. :grin:
All very good points Austinfinity, for me i would enjoy more hardstyle songs from S3RL. Maybe S3RL will see it :h:

JorgeJAJ

S3RL Super Fan
May 27, 2015
I agree Austinfinity, it'd be nice to see at least one more MTC. As for PRG, he's made a VIP mix for his live sets. Don't think he'll be releasing it since it's for his sets, but it's similar to PRG 2010 with a nice reboot to it :)

xXStellax

May 25, 2015
U.S.

I am just waiting for there to be a Trainer Boy song (Y'know to follow up Pika Girl). Tbh. I've already made up my own lyrics that I sing in the shower. *Blush*

Reactions: RAVEmander

TheDealer

May 24, 2015
I agree Austinfinity, it'd be nice to see at least one more MTC. As for PRG, he's made a VIP mix for his live sets. Don't think he'll be releasing it since it's for his sets, but it's similar to PRG 2010 with a nice reboot to it :)
is that the one where it goes slower for a while? Because he released that at his live sets. It's a pretty rare file.

JorgeJAJ

S3RL Super Fan
May 27, 2015
is that the one where it goes slower for a while? Because he released that at his live sets. It's a pretty rare file.
That was his original VIP mix from '08ish. Don't think it was ever released digitally though? The one he's currently playing out is a complete reboot of PRG. I'll try to find a video of him playing it live.

TheDealer

May 24, 2015
Yeah Iv'e heard the new one on the live videos, seems pretty cool.

He did release the '08 on to a few DJs and the file have gotten around a bit since then. I have it :).

JorgeJAJ

S3RL Super Fan
May 27, 2015
Yeah Iv'e heard the new one on the live videos, seems pretty cool.

He did release the '08 on to a few DJs and the file have gotten around a bit since then. I have it :).

Cool! Would have loved to hear that one live hehe. I remember first hearing PRG 2010 back when it was still PRG 2009 :p