Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Love it! Can't Wait to hear it Live!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
AHHH I love all the cutesy noises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're so... cutesy! And then there's a bunch of DOOF! DOOF! DOOF! Cereal~ DOOF DOOF DOOF shnoosh shnoosh like woah!... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! >D< >D< >D< I am curious where you got the noises from, but I think Kawaii Kiki's right ;D Anyhoozle, if you can't tell I reaaaaaally like it >w< Now please excuse me while I go break the replay button ^^

Jun 21, 2015
Brazil
soundcloud.com
I mostly prefer the Doof Doof Untz Untz feel that this song gives in the second half of it.
And I'm curious about the lyrics, like, really freaking curious.

I know I don't express well my emotions by text XD

But seriously, I was so hyped when I first heard it, and I still am, in fact ^^

Anyways, great song

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
Whoa it sounds great really catchy.
The "lyrics" or the text are good too.
The part in the Video with cereal and then the Picture was so... :DD (I broke down and repeated the part)

Reactions: savannahall
So I've listen to it all day and the lyrics kinda sound like this:

S.3.R.L.S.3.R.L.S.3.R.L........ S3RL SURREAL

*High pitched vocals* (I think they say S.3.R.L. too but its so remixed that I don't really know)

S3RL SURREAL

*High pitched vocals*

S.3.R.L.S.3.R.L..........

*High pitched vocals*

CEREAL. etc......

This is just what I think, I might be wrong, but everyone was wondering the lyrics when the whole thing is clearly about s3rl himself.

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
I love it! & I like that little Doof Doof Untz Untz reference (I think that's a reference at least :p) too! XD

It's SO cool! and I heard what the lyrics were from the 2nd time of listening to it. And I was singing it a little while ago. Even though there aren't an words it's super fun to say S.3.R.L Surreal! :D

I hope he plays it live at Metromassive! ^-^

Reactions: Jaisbalance

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Whoa it sounds great really catchy.
The "lyrics" or the text are good too.
The part in the Video with cereal and then the Picture was so... :DD (I broke down and repeated the part)

Dude, I saw that and just started laughing! I really found it funny for some strange reason. XD

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Track Trivia
I approached this track completely differently to my usual tracks. Normally, I have a good idea of how I want the track to sound and what direction I want to go with it, but with this one I (purposely) had no idea and went it blind. So I just started making melodies from scratch then add whatever I thought sounded good until it was complete.

As for the vocals, they're actually my 8 year old niece singing "Over the Rainbow". I just cut them up and messed with them to match this track. She will in a future track with her own song one day =)

Skratch

Jul 1, 2015
Track Trivia
I approached this track completely differently to my usual tracks. Normally, I have a good idea of how I want the track to sound and what direction I want to go with it, but with this one I (purposely) had no idea and went it blind. So I just started making melodies from scratch then add whatever I thought sounded good until it was complete.

As for the vocals, they're actually my 8 year old niece singing "Over the Rainbow". I just cut them up and messed with them to match this track. She will in a future track with her own song one day =)
That's awesome man really loved the concept, and are you saying that your niece will be in future track?? That's exciting :happy:

Reactions: Jaisbalance

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
Track Trivia

Ohh but that was a really awesome track I've waited it really much! :h: haha seriously! But oww then your little niece has a cute voicy :33