Private S3RL forums rave! :D

SomeGuy

Supporter
Jun 7, 2015
Dorset, England
This is quite a long shot, and i doubt this would happen anytime soon, but since the site is getting on with 1000 members! (say WHHHAAAATTTTT!!!) would you ever consider having rave made dedicated to the forums, as it posted only on the site so it's slightly more private for all the members as a celebration of how well this site has grown, obviously there needs to be a decision on where it is, the easiest would be in your hometown or somewhere there, but there is the option to do it where most members are which most likely will be America, on top of having to get a place for this to happen. i'm not asking this to see if i can get into a cheap rave, in all honesty, money isn't an object if this happens, i would love to just go a meet you and fellow members of the site :) i mean, this is a risky gamble since you have to bank on members turning up, but since this is a site for you i'm sure most of them would be up for it :D

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I actually like this idea, I am trying to throw a map point in the next four years. It takes planning, money, and friends. And honestly if money isn't an object then make it free! But free events only work when things like warehouses, equipment, artists ect are ok with doing it for no money. Honestly, I a lot of events lose money and that is the gamble of throwing events. I've been apart of some amazing events where we did not make enough money and had to pay out of pocket. Anyways, cheap tickets can cover the cost but minimum number of tickets depends on the scale. I'm kinda word vommiting but I like the idea. Would be down to throw in my resources / give tips and help if this would ever be a thing.

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
This is a really cool idea. If something could be set up I would be down to get in on it. I think it would be really tricky to set up as I'm sure most people wouldn't be able to get to the same place at the same time... Great idea, though =)

Reactions: BVNNY and SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Supporter
Jun 7, 2015
Dorset, England
This is a really cool idea. If something could be set up I would be down to get in on it. I think it would be really tricky to set up as I'm sure most people wouldn't be able to get to the same place at the same time... Great idea, though =)

I had thought that too... but hopefully if a pool or petition was made to see who would and wouldn't go might give a better idea on whether it would be possible or not, like i said, it doesn't have to be within the next couple of months (tho that would be awesome :D ) so we can take some time to slowly build up and work on who,what,where and when! So, asking Superman here, do you think we could make some poll for this? (i would've have made one when making this post but it was late and i was tired so i forgot about it :p ) this is just so we can get an idea of whether or not this would be a possiblilty :) i hope so!

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
I had thought that too... but hopefully if a pool or petition was made to see who would and wouldn't go might give a better idea on whether it would be possible or not, like i said, it doesn't have to be within the next couple of months (tho that would be awesome :D ) so we can take some time to slowly build up and work on who,what,where and when! So, asking Superman here, do you think we could make some poll for this? (i would've have made one when making this post but it was late and i was tired so i forgot about it :p ) this is just so we can get an idea of whether or not this would be a possiblilty :) i hope so!
We will keep this in mind :p
If we would to attempt to set up something it would be for next year. So it would seem kinda early to start putting things together.

I just rather not start getting peoples hopes up without funding and such. But i will keep it in mind and see what i can get in regards to this in the next few months.

(Hopefully this makes sense, i am kinda tired XD)

What would the age limit be? I know for this site the limit's 13, but aren't most raves at least 16+?
This depends a bit, like where it is and if alcohol is being served, and where it is (Country, State, Venue)

Normally it is around 16+. But again, way to early to say.

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
We will keep this in mind :p
If we would to attempt to set up something it would be for next year. So it would seem kinda early to start putting things together.

I just rather not start getting peoples hopes up without funding and such. But i will keep it in mind and see what i can get in regards to this in the next few months.

(Hopefully this makes sense, i am kinda tired XD)

This depends a bit, like where it is and if alcohol is being served, and where it is (Country, State, Venue)

Normally it is around 16+. But again, way to early to say.

Oh my god i'd die to go to it! It be even cooler than the one at metrocon for me to meet all you lovely people and swap kandi with you guys! ANd maybe even make it together... Now I'm not getting my hopes up or anything in case it doesn't happen. But it'd be super cool! ^_^
(Please be 16/17 and up, PLEASE be 16/17 and up!)

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Honestly a year is not enough time imo lol
Trust me, a year to make a big event is enough. A lot of the crews I work for plan an event a year advance and lock everything down by six or seven months before. You gotta do promo, get a team, find people willing to play, you gotta pool deco teams, you have to scout locations depending on what /type/ of event it is. A year gives you maybe two extra months to **** up and breathing room.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Honestly a year is not enough time imo lol
Trust me, a year to make a big event is enough. A lot of the crews I work for plan an event a year advance and lock everything down by six or seven months before. You gotta do promo, get a team, find people willing to play, you gotta pool deco teams, you have to scout locations depending on what /type/ of event it is. A year gives you maybe two extra months to **** up and breathing room.
Again you know best KawaiiKiki :p
Since you are a little closer to that stuff then i am. But it is something that we can always plan in the future, if not in a year, but for the years to come :h:

If that makes sense XD Soooo tired...