Feel the Melody (DJ VOID REMIX)

DJ Void

Jun 28, 2016
Made my first s3rl remix. His style is a bit different than mine in what I make so it was a bit of a challenge and not perfect by any means, but this is my attempt, thought I'd share it here :)

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Made my first s3rl remix. His style is a bit different than mine in what I make so it was a bit of a challenge and not perfect by any means, but this is my attempt, thought I'd share it here :)

WHOA!!!! That's super cool!!!!!!!!! I really love the bass in it .o. I don't like the beginning as much, but I think it gets better as it goes ^^ There's another member on this site who goes by DJ VloiD! ;D But yeah, great job!!!

DJ Void

Jun 28, 2016
WHOA!!!! That's super cool!!!!!!!!! I really love the bass in it .o. I don't like the beginning as much, but I think it gets better as it goes ^^ There's another member on this site who goes by DJ VloiD! ;D But yeah, great job!!!
Yeah I'm not the best, but I'm learning. Been at this almost 4 months now. I've always been into music that's nothing new to me. But making EDM is tho. Thanks man :)

chamoiseee

Aug 3, 2016
I like the kick and the strings, but i think it could help to add some click and reverb on the snare so that it hits harder