where can I hear your song BOYS DON't CRY from the film son of gun?

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
where can I hear your song BOYS DON't CRY from the film son of gun?
Oh god alex, i didn't know it was a thing but after reviewing the credits of Son of a Gun i did find it to be true:

c70dc3b0e3.jpg

I am still attempting to find this song, if i can't find it i will ask S3RL about it when i can.

Reactions: Jaisbalance

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Oh god alex, i didn't know it was a thing but after reviewing the credits of Son of a Gun i did find it to be true:

c70dc3b0e3.jpg

I am still attempting to find this song, if i can't find it i will ask S3RL about it when i can.
Woah, again finding things I didn't know about S3RL. Super interesting.

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia

c70dc3b0e3.jpg

Any news from S3RL about this?
Also, do you know where I can find the original? I looked for a bit and found a song by "the cure" its from the 70's though

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
In light of new news, and from personal experience, s3rl never completed this track. it was simply a promotion for a movie scene. and to be honest, its not really worth going out of your way to get it. (just has one line, "Boys dont cry")
It seems s3rl does this often for promotions such as this and light of my life, as well as tooo many. the list is small for incomplete songs, but this one seems the shortest. Though to be fair, it sounds amazing for what is in it. I do wish it had been finished but I doubt s3rl will come back to it.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
In light of new news, and from personal experience, s3rl never completed this track. it was simply a promotion for a movie scene. and to be honest, its not really worth going out of your way to get it. (just has one line, "Boys dont cry")
It seems s3rl does this often for promotions such as this and light of my life, as well as tooo many. the list is small for incomplete songs, but this one seems the shortest. Though to be fair, it sounds amazing for what is in it. I do wish it had been finished but I doubt s3rl will come back to it.
Hey Serendipity,

I do believe this is a promo track, and same thing i doubt it will ever come to light.

But with songs like Light of my Life :h: and Too Many those are really more contracted songs, but you never know. He could just come back to it one day ;P

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
I do believe this is a promo track, and same thing i doubt it will ever come to light...

... He could just come back to it one day ;P
He might come back to it yeah, and it would be interesting. I think it would have to be a Remix though, because it's already completed in my opinion. Remix remake edit. Whatever you call it.