Status
Not open for further replies.

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
HTID_Weekender_Poster-e1438143369918.jpg

OCTOBER 9 & 10 - COME CELEBRATE THE SCENE YOU LOVE :h:
If there is anything we learned from HTID USA, it's that the love for hardcore rave music exists well beyond the borders of the UK. There are phenomenally talented artists in every corner of the globe that are keeping hardcore alive in their own cities and countries. With that, here is HTID USA!

In the spirit of true unity, on October 9th and 10th, the stages are going to showcase artists from all across the world of hardcore. TWO NIGHTS of amazing, nostalgic, diverse music featuring artists from England, Germany, Japan, Australia, Scotland, Sweden, Canada, Holland, and America! All these OG artists coming together for two nights of appreciation for the music you love. :)

I am from Boston and am flying down, who would be crazy to miss this line-up? :h:
http://www.htidusa.com/
Tickets : http://www.eventbrite.com/e/htid-usa-phoenix-weekender-tickets-16733104165
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1592048391034334/

Can we please just talk about how beautiful this line-up is? I am absolutely ecstatic and emotional about this whole experience. You should go, let's dance and trade kandi. :h:

Reactions: LivinLikeLarry

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Who are you going to see? I definitely wouldn't miss Partyraiser, Ophidian, M-Project and with out a doubt DUNE, they are like the biggest legends of Happy Hardcore!!! ;) Needs more Hardstyle and it's missing S3RL and Krystal. ;) Oh and Razor Sharp ofc :p

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Who are you going to see? I definitely wouldn't miss Partyraiser, Ophidian, M-Project and with out a doubt DUNE, they are like the biggest legends of Happy Hardcore!!! ;) Needs more Hardstyle and it's missing S3RL and Krystal. ;) Oh and Razor Sharp ofc :p
Honestly, I'm super stoked for the entire line up, I saw this and didn't even think twice about buying it! Mark Breeze, Joey Riot, Weaver, M-Project, Partyraiser, Brisk, Hixxy, Ophidian, Dune, Al Storm, and Fracus & Darwin are at the top of my list because I never got to see them live so it's going to be a huge moment for me. Seeing people like Brisk and Breeze for the first after listening them for so long is such a big moment for me I can't really describe it. Although, I'm really excited to see Jimni Cricket, Dougal and Gammer again! I also never saw Lostboy, Apex, Nanobii, Mako, Maromi, The Doctor, Vinylgroover, Cormac, and a few others so I'm really excited to see them too. This whole line is awesome. If I didn't want to see all these people I wouldn't have decided on going. It was a gift to myself hah.

My only wish would be if Sharkey, Re-Con, Ravine, Marc Smith, and S3RL were there too ofc :p

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Honestly, I'm super stoked for the entire line up, I saw this and didn't even think twice about buying it! Mark Breeze, Joey Riot, Weaver, M-Project, Partyraiser, Brisk, Hixxy, Ophidian, Dune, Al Storm, and Fracus & Darwin are at the top of my list because I never got to see them live so it's going to be a huge moment for me. Seeing people like Brisk and Breeze for the first after listening them for so long is such a big moment for me I can't really describe it. Although, I'm really excited to see Jimni Cricket, Dougal and Gammer again! I also never saw Lostboy, Apex, Nanobii, Mako, Maromi, The Doctor, Vinylgroover, Cormac, and a few others so I'm really excited to see them too. This whole line is awesome. If I didn't want to see all these people I wouldn't have decided on going. It was a gift to myself hah.

My only wish would be if Sharkey, Re-Con, Ravine, Marc Smith, and S3RL were there too ofc :p
haha sounds like you are going to be running from room to room and going crazy over trying to decide when you should leave a room to go to another room :p Yeah some of those old skool guys would be pretty cool to see, they haven't been here for like ever but we are quite lucky here because some of these DJ's we get lots, actually we get some of the DJ's too much like Hixxy, Scott brown and Breeze and we have never had DJ's like Fracus and Darwin or M-Project here :( Can't complain really because we are lucky they come here at all ;) Make the most of your gift :p it will be interesting to know how the event turns out ;)

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I just came here to say HTID was unforgettable and the best event I ever went to. I met a good handful of some artists I never got to see before like Dune. Seriously, all the artists here were so happy to be there. The best part was when Hixxy was closing and he got all emotional and made this speech about how hardcore is alive and then him and Whizzkid kept telling the venue "Just one more song!" for about 45 minutes, it was so touching and surreal. All the artists were smiling their asses off because everyone was just happy to be there. I got my vinyl collection 90% signed. It was emotional. Pretty sick of Shooting Star though hahaha.

And this happen.
https://instagram.com/p/8ubLNTrmJk/?taken-by=kawaiikikiofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.