Free Tracks download

Samzy19

Aug 25, 2015
Estonia
hey S3rl, wondering here, If there is a torrent available to download your mix collections?
In my opinion, It takes too long to download both of the collections via browser.
Answer if possible :p

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
hey S3rl, wondering here, If there is a torrent available to download your mix collections?
In my opinion, It takes too long to download both of the collections via browser.
Answer if possible :p
Hey Samzy19, i am the creator of the mix collection (since i am the site owner :p) Well at this time i will not be able to support torrent downloads for the collection. Maybe in the future. But download speeds will be increased in the future for the site, and now with this i will consider adding torrent options for the people that find it easier.

Sorry i couldn't just say yes... :(

Also to obtain all the mixes you only need to download the 2015 Mix Collection.

Samzy19

Aug 25, 2015
Estonia
Hey Samzy19, i am the creator of the mix collection (since i am the site owner :p) Well at this time i will not be able to support torrent downloads for the collection. Maybe in the future. But download speeds will be increased in the future for the site, and now with this i will consider adding torrent options for the people that find it easier.

Sorry i couldn't just say yes... :(

Also to obtain all the mixes you only need to download the 2015 Mix Collection.

Hey again, If You do upload the collection on a torrent, let me know, I'll help you seed it, for others to download quicker.
Thanks for replying :)