Q&A with lexi

The_Pichu_Squad

The Party Pokemon Squad
Staff member
Administrator
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Ok, here is a little bit of context for those who need it..

A while ago, Lexi, asked me to find some ppl to help her get a few questions to start a new video segment on her youtube channel. I started by contacting a few selected members i knew would want to help out and we did a little bit of beta testing the idea... The concept looks good so we are now at the point of going to the next step, getting more ppl in to ask questions so Lexi has enough questions to make a full video with questions.

If you want to help and have questions you would want to ask her, that'S the place to do it!!

Here is a quote from the original beta we did in private that explains the rules
-The exact request was: "To get Q&A questions from people that might know me or like my music. no matter what topic as long as it's not strange/too personal"

now, it would be nice if you could format your questions to be short, funny and include (at the end) the name you want to be named (either real or a nickname)
Your country/location and age are optionnal but can also be added if you wish to do so

so to start the fun, i'll quote my own questions to give you a basic idea of what would be accepted

What is your Dream pokemon team (6 pokemon)
and also,
Are you excited to see S3RL soon
- Pichu

Whenever the resulting video(s) will be posted, we will make sure to post links so you can see if your question was included there...

Edit: Remember that the forum rules are always apply. RESPECT is needed in your questions.
If you are not able to be respectful, please, stay out of the thread.

Last edited:

Soasters

Mar 13, 2017
California, United States
Here, I'll ask:

"What is your favorite S3RL track?, And do you have any other favorites other than S3RL?"

-Aidan

p.s I edited this a dozen times to make it perfect.

Last edited:

Lexi

Jul 24, 2015
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hello Aidan, shall I just mention 'Aidan' or also a country? :) If so, where are you from?
'What is your favourite S3RL track?' is a question I already have but I noted down the other question. :)
Thank you! :)

Soasters

Mar 13, 2017
Hello Aidan, shall I just mention 'Aidan' or also a country? :) If so, where are you from?
'What is your favourite S3RL track?' is a question I already have but I noted down the other question. :)
Thank you! :)
You can say Aidan, 14, from the USA.
That's my first name after all!
(I know, I'm young, turning 15 in a couple of months)

Last edited:

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
Thank you for making the thread for me, Pichu :) so people, note down your questions here! :h:

I'll give you as much material as I can @Lexi

1. Who was the first person who contacted you to use your vocals/lyrics?
2. Where is your origin and where do you want to be later on down the road (dream location)?
3. How did you and s3rl first get into contact?
4. (I may be wrong, I can't remember this bit) but What about your voice makes you so determined to keep it unaltered, and how did s3rl convince you to let him (digitize) it?
5. What is your favourite popular food (either from your country or otherwise, doesnt matter)
6. If you were to start producing your own music, what genre would it be?
7. What is your favourite s3rl lyric sentence (mine is "When I move with you, the world stands still, we are meant to be."
8. What was your inspiration for the name (Rocking Out With Lexi)?
-Icywhisker

(p.s. I hope I didnt ask too many, you can cut out whatever you want, or use them all. I don't mind xD)

The_Pichu_Squad

The Party Pokemon Squad
Staff member
Administrator
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
In order to avoid doubles, i'll post and quote the questions we got in the closed test i was talking about in the opening post

How did you meet S3RL?
What is/ are your favorite Pokemon move(s)? :p
-Wiktor from Poland

hello everyone and Lexi! (if she can see this) my question is:
-if you could have a super power which would it be?
and another one:
-do you believe in ghosts? o.o
Ok answer if you like those questions ^^
Greetings from Guatemala :*

Hey Lexi! ^^ I have two questions:
What's your favorite shape? A shape that every time you see it you're just like "Yes! That's a nice shape I like that"
And what's your favorite cover that you've done?
Thanks! :h:

HeyO Lex!

Sooooo mi wondering:

- If u dream, what is the strangest / weirdest / or most real dream u've ever had?
(like 4 mi, the strangest one was about 3 years ago. was sleeping when had really important thing to finish... and the person needed to finish it for, punched mi in the face in my dream... woke up immediately in a shxt-ton of pain... & finished it).

- if u had the option to go anywhere / do anything in this world... what would it be?

- What is your fav. S3RL song (excluding yours)? Why?

Well, that is what mi come up with so far.

:h: A~

Lexi

Jul 24, 2015
Germany
www.youtube.com
I'll give you as much material as I can @Lexi

1. Who was the first person who contacted you to use your vocals/lyrics?
2. Where is your origin and where do you want to be later on down the road (dream location)?
3. How did you and s3rl first get into contact?
4. (I may be wrong, I can't remember this bit) but What about your voice makes you so determined to keep it unaltered, and how did s3rl convince you to let him (digitize) it?
5. What is your favourite popular food (either from your country or otherwise, doesnt matter)
6. If you were to start producing your own music, what genre would it be?
7. What is your favourite s3rl lyric sentence (mine is "When I move with you, the world stands still, we are meant to be."
8. What was your inspiration for the name (Rocking Out With Lexi)?
-Icywhisker

(p.s. I hope I didnt ask too many, you can cut out whatever you want, or use them all. I don't mind xD)

Woow, awesome and interesting questions, thank you so much :) I noted them down with name 'Icywhisker',if you want me to name no name or another name or as additional, a country, let me know :)

Soasters

Mar 13, 2017
Oh, so it's series then huh. Well, glad to see my question answered!

Here are more questions I have:
1. What is your dream rave event? (doesn't have to be real)
2. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
3. And favorite Pokemon generation?

Lexi

Jul 24, 2015
Germany
www.youtube.com
Oh, so it's series then huh. Well, glad to see my question answered!

Here are more questions I have:
1. What is your dream rave event? (doesn't have to be real)
2. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
3. And favorite Pokemon generation?

Hahaha, nice try at the 2nd one xD that's a jingle of a commercial :'D okay, I note down question 1 and 3, thanks :)