Did you sign the Final World Tour T-shirts in the Barcelona event?

Arehya

Jun 30, 2017
Raver Dimension
osu.ppy.sh
Hello ^-^, I was one of the people that bought the Vip Pass in Barcelona, which included a t-shirt. All of us thought we were having the t-shirts there, but they told us that there was a problem, but that the T-shirts would arrive soon anyway (and also, they told us they would be signed by you, because we weren't able to get a signature -cause we didn't have the t-shirts xD-). Now, in October, we're still without those t-shirts, and, as you can understand, at least I am very upset/mad with this, because I'm still waiting for it...

I can still wait, but I would like to do something for getting them sooner...

I'm sorry this is not the usual Q&A thread, but I'd like to know what can I do or who can I contact with to solve this, or if you know something about it...

Thank you! ^u^

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello ^-^, I was one of the people that bought the Vip Pass in Barcelona, which included a t-shirt. All of us thought we were having the t-shirts there, but they told us that there was a problem, but that the T-shirts would arrive soon anyway (and also, they told us they would be signed by you, because we weren't able to get a signature -cause we didn't have the t-shirts xD-). Now, in October, we're still without those t-shirts, and, as you can understand, at least I am very upset/mad with this, because I'm still waiting for it...

I can still wait, but I would like to do something for getting them sooner...

I'm sorry this is not the usual Q&A thread, but I'd like to know what can I do or who can I contact with to solve this, or if you know something about it...

Thank you! ^u^
Hello Arehya,

I will double check this with S3RL but i am pretty sure this is all managed by the people that put the event on, and i would recommend contacting them and asking them on updates on this.

I will let you know as soon as i hear back what is happening with this!