Casual N00b - Discussion

Do you like this song?

• Total voters

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I gave it a yes because it's catchy and very funny. (Okay plz don't hate on me but) It's really repetitive over and over saying Filthy, bleeping (I don't swear nope), casual noob *** like what we get it wait why did your hair change color 0-0 Yea. Catchy and funny tho. Not bad ^u^

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
I voted "Yes"; it's a very enjoyable track. However, it only gets good at 1:02; when the melody starts. The melody is awesome, by the way. :D

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
A funny new song, I voted YES because I love the melody:D. The beginning is good but even not my favorite.

Jun 21, 2015
Brazil
soundcloud.com
Casual N00b has a pretty pumped up beginning to put you in the hype for an awesome track, it does its job pretty well, though the ''Filthy f**king casual noob f*g'' can get slightly repetitive, but well... if you think this song is repetitive, go listen to ''Into Overdrive'' by S3RL.

The melody is somewhat straight-forward but very simple, it might be as simple as Da De Da.

But it's an overall, good song.

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Track Trivia
This one was obviously inspired by the original video but also because I wanted to make another track kind of like Bass **** but with a different vibe. This is the only track that people couldn't find the 'hidden message' in the YouTube vid. I may have made it too hard. It's green text in the background for a few frames within the first 6 seconds and it needs to be full screen, full res to see.

YaoiFox

Oct 27, 2015
I love the humor in this one, but the song itself not so much to be honest.
Not something I'd replay a billion times like everything else.