• SO THE SHOP FINALLY DONE SUPERMAN? ONLY TOOK 9 MONTHS

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Buy A S3RL Shirt

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

SZ64saulius

May 28, 2016
This song is so good!
But the thing is, that track got pre-realesed in "J-Core Smash 2" ant it's in DJ edit!
I thought it was not covered or not having a music video music! But when i saw that S3RL post on facebook or twitter! Now I understand why people commenting "Will you ever upload "Click Bait"?" or "Why he didn't uploaded on his channel?"! It didn't matter to me anyway! No one needs to download "Click Bait" for people who downloaded it ;P

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I LOVE THE ANIMATION!!! And the song, of course :p But the animation is sooo cute! And even though it was a little confusing, I still thought it was awesome >w<

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Me love the song! :h:

I've had the song for a few months now, But I absolutely LOVE the adorable little animation! :D

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
I already loved this track as I found it at J-core smash, but I waited until S3rl released this track:D
Then I bought it so fast that I forgot to buy it as DJ edit :(

Luxurise

Aug 28, 2016
England
It certainly is a good song; I loved the animation which was made for it too. S3RL should really consider in having more animations made for his videos like that, it would only make me want to listen to his songs more.

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
TRACK TRIVIA
Not much to say about this one other than it was just a quirky idea I had that turned out to be a very successful track =) I used to love the Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire animations and others like it so I thought I'd take a stab in the dark and see if Radio Gosha was still animating and would be up for doing one for this track. Turns out he was and was actually into my music already, so it was meant to be =) There will be more in the future but we just have to work with each others schedules, plus animating is very time consuming. This one took 4-5 months alone.