collaboration?

Nom3x

Jul 6, 2020
Norway
I dont know if this is the right place to ask this question, but imma just spit it out...

I have been struggling for a while with song ideas and in general just finishing a song... Therefore I have been thinking about collabing with someone to get ideas and more inspiration, but thats where the problem comes in... I dont know where or who to ask for a collab.
Since this forum is kinda about music in general I thought this is a good place to start. :D

I have made a collab with someone named "Gaze" before and i think it went pretty good. (I hope i dont come out as an egoist saying that xD)

One thing that i have always wanted to do is to make a song with S3rl (which i know is a huge thing to wish for) but if that ever happened, i would be the happiest man alive xD

S3RL General Chat
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    i tried to make a s3rl-ish song and i thought it sounded good... but i found a place in the s3rl discord server to post it =)
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    so its all good
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    at first it was supposed to be a remix from the song "Rave forever" but i dont have the vocal track for it, so i just made it into a new song which is inspired from that song
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    checking out the new forum!
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    its epic
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    real shame that its empty
  • Superman @ Superman:
    Well once i have things finished up and S3RL reposts that it is a thing it will get more busy
  • FurniteMusic @ FurniteMusic:
    will s3rl be more active here again, or will he still be busy with his dj stuff lol
  • Commandman7 @ Commandman7:
    Woah! When did the site get updated?
  • Superman @ Superman:
    @Commandman7 About a month ago, needed some well needed updates :p
  • AxTisus @ AxTisus:
    huhu p/
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has left the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has joined the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has left the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Chris2088 has left the room.
    what's up everyone?
    Oh also - I know i posted this in the chat b4 the update - if you missed it here's the set S3RL did with brisk
    I should probably just make a forum post but chat looked empty
    Has anyone else ever used up an entire portable speaker battery in one go or just me?
  • The_Pichu_Squad @ The_Pichu_Squad:
    btw @Commandman7 i made the space and technologie chatroom just for you and the other ppl that like to talk about rocket, science, robotic and other sciency stuff
    argh I think chat isn't showing past messages when you switch between rooms because I see no chat history in any channels except my own
    Commandman7 @ Commandman7: argh I think chat isn't showing past messages when you switch between rooms because I see no...