Complete S3rl track list

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
Pls move if this is in the wrong place.

I'm looking for a complete track list of s3rl's work. The site's list is pretty but still has a ways to go. Anybody who has a more complete list, please post it here. If not, well, I'll post what I have later, surely somebody can benefit from it, maybe we can make a complete version together :D

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Pls move if this is in the wrong place.

I'm looking for a complete track list of s3rl's work. The site's list is pretty but still has a ways to go. Anybody who has a more complete list, please post it here. If not, well, I'll post what I have later, surely somebody can benefit from it, maybe we can make a complete version together :D
I am still working on one, i have all the song names it is just a bit harder since i have to find all the links for every Track.

There is a total of about 212 S3RL songs, and i am trying my best to find all the links to put it all in one place :p
Hopefully it will be done in the next day or so, since that is the thing i plan on finishing this weekend.

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
I am still working on one, i have all the song names it is just a bit harder since i have to find all the links for every Track.

There is a total of about 212 S3RL songs, and i am trying my best to find all the links to put it all in one place :p
Hopefully it will be done in the next day or so, since that is the thing i plan on finishing this weekend.

Sounds good, and I feel it. Definitely not easy to find links to everything, but not impossible either! Let me know if you need any help, until then I'll just wait on your list. Thanks!

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Sounds good, and I feel it. Definitely not easy to find links to everything, but not impossible either! Let me know if you need any help, until then I'll just wait on your list. Thanks!
Sorry, i am still up late gathering all the sources. I am still trying to finish the track list as fast as i can.

Sorry about the delay :(