Consider making a remix of a song by any of these artists?

Luxurise

Aug 28, 2016
England
I've always loved techno and trance music, and hearing a remix of an artist I used to listen to pretty well by a guy who now I listen to all the time would make me feel ecstatic. The artists are DJ Splash (Nicholas Fisker Nielsen) and DJ Satomi. Just adding that DJ Splash has evidently "composed" a lot more pieces than DJ Satomi, meaning there's more of a choice if you were to go for DJ Splash.

A few of my favourites:
* (DJ Splash):
DJ Splash - Beautiful Day (Original)
DJ Splash - Bass is Kicking
DJ Splash - Crying Soul
DJ Splash - Flying High
DJ Splash - One Breath
DJ Splash - Ring Dinge Ding
DJ Splash - Sound of my Dream
DJ Splash - This is my Life

* (DJ Satomi):
DJ Satomi - Waves
DJ Satomi - Castle in the Sky
DJ Satomi - Nuclear Sun
DJ Satomi - With You
DJ Satomi - To Be A Man

Thank you, and sorry for the long list!

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
I do like a lot of Splash's stuff but I feel a lot of it is already good and there's not much I could do to improve it. I guess I could 'update' them into my style. Maybe one day. The thing with remixes, unless you have legit permission, they're doomed to just be free releases so it's hard to do anything worth while with them.

Luxurise

Aug 28, 2016
England
I do like a lot of Splash's stuff but I feel a lot of it is already good and there's not much I could do to improve it. I guess I could 'update' them into my style. Maybe one day. The thing with remixes, unless you have legit permission, they're doomed to just be free releases so it's hard to do anything worth while with them.

I suppose that's true, not much could be improved but I generally thought the idea was good. A Splash-like song couldn't hurt at least, even if its not a remix, it would still be as good. Anyway, thanks for responding at least; keep up your amazing work, S3RL! I'll probably see you in a tour in a few years time once college and uni are out of the way. Good luck bud.