Crystal Sky

DayGloStarKade

Feb 28, 2016
Hey S3RL!

First off, I want to tell you how big of a fan I am of yours! I've placed you on a "Happy Harcore Legend" pedestal alongside artists like Scott Brown & Hixxy and listen to your music on repeat all the time! :hearteyes:
My question though has to do with your free track Crystal Sky. I understand that it's free - which is awesome! - however, I only have smart devices - no PCs or laptops. and all my music is on my iPhone (all 1200+ songs! Lol!)
Would you consider releasing the song as a free track on iTunes?
It would mean the world to me if you could!
Either way, thank you - from the bottom of this veteran candy raver's heart for all your amazing music!

:h: :h: :h:
p.l.u.r.!!

Last edited:
Reactions: KawaiiKiki

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Can't you listen to regular MP3s on iPhones? That seems a bit crappy of them =P

Unfortunately I don't really have the ability to release free tracks on iTunes. My distributor doesn't give me that option, it's basically only for songs that go up for sale. That's why all my free stuff goes on here... Sorry about that!

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I actually found a way around this when I didn't have a laptop, there's apps that let you download mp3s through them and it would basically open up a web browser through the app and you would just search it and download it from that. It then adds it to that apps library. That is the only way I found I way to download things for free when I didn't have a computer it's a real pain hahh

Quarkleet

May 15, 2022
Can't you listen to regular MP3s on iPhones? That seems a bit crappy of them =P

Unfortunately I don't really have the ability to release free tracks on iTunes. My distributor doesn't give me that option, it's basically only for songs that go up for sale. That's why all my free stuff goes on here... Sorry about that!
Of course you can