Distrubution and Labels...

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
So, What Label is S3RL under? I know i see EMFCA or some acronym in his videos but I Don't Actually Know the Label? Like is it his own? What do i have too do to get on it? Can I get on it? So many Questions...

Also has anyone here actually Tried to get a Label or attempted to look? Its really hard! I actually have been looking. Either way, S3RL do you have your own Label?

I Didn't know what area this would be under so i made it general.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey Snowdrop,

Here is more insight,

Anything on S3RL's official youtube channel is under the EMFA music label (Emfa music the label was created by S3RL, so S3RL owns 100% of the rights on anything on this label.

i.e: Copyright © 2015 Emfa Music

Over the years S3RL has put out many songs on many different labels. Such as,
- Relentless
- Australia With Force
- Euphoric Overload
- Kannibalz Digitalz
- Liquid Hardcore
- Executive

I don't know how much rights S3RL as on these other labels, i guess it depends on which one :p

And i guess to get published on his label you have to ask him about that, since i have no idea.

That's should hopefully help! Anything else?

DJ Snowdrop

Aug 24, 2015
Idaho
The super funny thing about that was, I just got an email Today Offering me a Record Label.... I am not sure if this convo is magic but Holy crap i am excited. They sent me an email and offered up some good stuff. I am waiting for them to send the contract to see what i have to do on my part. I hope it is good

Like i said I am excited.

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Does anyone know what EMFA stands for? This is one of the questions that I sit in bed thinking for hours and can't come up with anything beyond "Electronic Music" xD

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Does anyone know what EMFA stands for? This is one of the questions that I sit in bed thinking for hours and can't come up with anything beyond "Electronic Music" xD
EMFA = Electronic Music From Australia ;) Apparently it means something else as well I'm pretty sure, I remember him saying it somewhere but I don't think he explained :confused:

Reactions: Superman

Superman

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
EMFA = Electronic Music From Australia ;) Apparently it means something else as well I'm pretty sure, I remember him saying it somewhere but I don't think he explained :confused:
I shall explore the deepest part of the internet to find / confirm this answer!.....
Or i might just email him and ask.....

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Superman

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Found anything :)
Still mining for more info in the deepest parts of the internet!
For some reason it loses color the deeper you go!

660fb4c35a.jpg

Or just waiting on S3RL to respond to my email....

Superman

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Found anything :)
I never knew that haha, I always thought it was some inside joke but I never actually looked into it enough to ask hah.

I am back from the daarkest parts of the internet, with the answer..... that i totally didn't just email S3RL about....

149044fa88.png

Lets remove this X-File, on to the next episode!

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Hahaha OMG it took me a while to get what you were getting at :confused: I'm so slooooowwwww :confused: But then it's 'Electronic Music From Australia Music' :confused: But it still kinda makes sense because it gives it 2 meanings ;) Gosh he is way too smart for me ;)

Paul

Apr 6, 2018
In your record label, EMFA Records, what does EMFA actually stand for?

It doesn’t actually stand for anything, it’s more of a play on words, using my amazing sense of comedy. The slogan is “Music always starts with an M” as in ‘M’ is for Music. If you say “M for Music” fast is sounds like ‘Emfa Music’. Please hold your applause until the end.