DnB / Jungle THREAD

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Drum and Bass has many many subgeners: Liquid, breakcore, ragga jungle, and lots more. A big part of Drum and Bass is the jungle movement. Oldskool jungle is a big part of the community and has molded its progression even today, it was heavily influenced by breakbeat hardcore and techno. Drum and bass originates from Oldskool jungle; techno, breakbeat hardcore, classic rave, reggae, house, industrial, ect from early 1990s England. Typical instruments of these genres include drum machines, sampler, synths. These genres are typically around 170-180 bpm.

I'll start by posting some of the most well known and influential tracks I can think off and then move to my personal favorites (at bottom!). :)

Noizogedon

Jun 23, 2016
Germany
What do you guys think of Crossbreed? I fusion between dark dnb genres like darkstep, techstep, neurofunk & hardcore genres like industrial hardcore, doomcore. Sometimes it's influenced by jungle or breakcore too.

Examples:

Reactions: Defrax

Defrax

Sep 28, 2016
Prague
soundcloud.com
What do you guys think of Crossbreed? I fusion between dark dnb genres like darkstep, techstep, neurofunk & hardcore genres like industrial hardcore, doomcore. Sometimes it's influenced by jungle or breakcore too.

Examples:

I love crossbreed,hardcore,frenchcore, hardcore drum and bass and hardtek

S3RL General Chat
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The_Pichu_Squad @ The_Pichu_Squad: no one else had used it..